[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my brother-in-law's meal. Banana and peanut butter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-162531738865206786.jpg (517 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-162531738865206786.jpg
517 KB, 1080x1920
Rate my brother-in-law's meal. Banana and peanut butter in taco lefse. Eaten as sushi.
>>
I know this is 4chan, but it's kind of a dick move to post pictures of your mentally disabled little brother online.
>>
>>7473691
As you said, it's 4chan. Nobody gives a shit here.
>>
Nudes of little bro, go
>>
>>7473712
Seriously, only banana I'm actually interested in here.
>>
Imagine the stench
>>
>>7473685

Underaged/10
>>
seems tasty, why the hate?
>>
>>7473685
Your brother in law is pretty smart
im gonna do the same thing but with savory ingredients
>>
File: Pfannkuchen.jpg (63 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Pfannkuchen.jpg
63 KB, 850x400
With pancakes (the flat ones not the american abomination) instead this could be bretty gud.
>>
>>7473884
You mean crepes?
>>
Clever way of applying the traditional roll format to modern ingredients, maybe add some raisins in that nut butter.
>>
>>7475589

I'm pretty sure he meant Pfannkuchen, but yeah, yuros who translate whatever their version is to "pancake" and then act as though "American pancakes" are inauthentic are retarded.

In the English language "pancake" means American pancakes, usually eaten with butter and maple syrup.
>>
>>7473884
agree would be better with crepes
>>
>>7473685
Does he have trouble making friends?
>>
>>7473728
I third this opinion, also it seems like an Asian take on The King's favorite sandwich.
>>
>>7473685
POO IN THE LOO
>>
I think you are all hating on this idea just because you feel like you're supposed to. You think everyone else is going to hate on it and then you pretend it's a really dumb idea to not seem stupid or whatever.

In reality, peanut butter and bananas taste good, it just happens to be wrapped in bread. It looks good.
>>
>>7475775
You say "all," but a quick review of responses in this thread reveals that nobody is. What made you write this post? Seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>7473685
>>7473771
>>7475775
samefag
>>
>>7475609
pan - cake
all of those are cakes made on a pan
they're as much pancakes as your american pancakes are

btw, you do realise pfannkuchen means PANCAKE?
fucking muricans man
>>
>>7475609
>In the English language "pancake" means American pancakes

The English word "pancake" has been traced back at least as far as the first half of the 15th century. No one was sat in America speaking English and guzzling modern pancakes with butter and maple syrup then.
>>
>>7475771
>retard displays his retardation
>>
>>7473685

The only way it could be gayer is if you fisted his ass while he ate it.
>>
>>7473884
this is a lazy ass meal hes not gunna bother to cook anything
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.