[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Americans really eat this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: loaf.jpg (297 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
loaf.jpg
297 KB, 700x525
Do Americans really eat this?
>>
>>7471746
that looks good for bulking desu
>>
I use ground venison and a mustard-based sauce.
>>
>>7471746
fuck yeah meat loaf.
>>
Yes. So do many other countries.
>>
>>7471746

>do americans really eat this

Sure, on occasion.

And what country are you from, by the way? Oh that's right, you're too scared to say.
>>
>>7471746
Yes, meatloaf, if made correctly, is one of the best things ever. My mom visits some times and I always ask her to make some because she makes the best meatloaf.
>>
File: 3845786-b438716.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
3845786-b438716.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
fuckin a right we do fucker. meat loaf is god tier
>>
>>7471765
The answer is USA. Almost always is.
>>
>>7471765
Texas
>>
It's basically a big meat ball, flavored however you want, cooked in a loaf pan and usually glazed with something or other.

What exactly is the problem?
>>
is that casseloaf or loafaroll?
>>
>>7471767
>>7471767
I wish my mom made good meat loaf. She didn't learn to make meatloaf until she got on her health kick and it tastes like ass.
>>
>>7471763
This.
The last one I made, I ate with kale-and-onion mashed potatoes (stamppot).

>>7471754
I just make gravy by mixing flour with the fat that renders out of the loaf as it cooks to make a dark roux, stirring in caramelised onions then whisking that mixture with beef-and-onion stock and reduce to make the gravy.

>>7471778
>it's a big meatball
The native Italian word for it is 'polpettone,' which literally means 'big meatball.'
>>
>>7471754
Ground venison! You absolute madman.

Now I need to try that, sounds great
>>
>>7471974
If you hit a deer, it's legal to butcher out of season.
>>
File: 1360830725847.png (10 KB, 421x412) Image search: [Google]
1360830725847.png
10 KB, 421x412
>>7472063

>Get out yer hacksaws, wer eatin roadkill ternight!!! YEEEHAW
>>
Dammit, now I want meatloaf.
>>
>>7472076
Just a buck knife, provided the intestines didn't rupture. The bruised parts are your call, but why are you such a fucking pussy?

>omigawhd when something dies from blunt force trauma it is completely ruined

Oh, I'm sorry, meat isn't from animals, it's from the supermarket.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.