[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling rather gloomy /ck/, what are some good foods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: EYTB2.jpg (110 KB, 427x563) Image search: [Google]
EYTB2.jpg
110 KB, 427x563
I'm feeling rather gloomy /ck/, what are some good foods to compliment this feel? I'm not looking for bright things to cheer me up, sometimes I enjoy being a gloomy faggot.
>>
boiled eggs with no salt or pepper
white rice with no sauces or meat
plain oatmeal
put tooth picks in your ice cube tray and have plain popsicles
>>
>>7471012
dude, he wants to enjoy being melancholy not be pushed to kill himself
>>
>>7471034

but that's how i eat...
>>
>>7471034
This, feeling gloomy doesn't mean I want to kill myself. It means sulking around and feeling pessimistic for a few days, it can be enjoyable. One thing I've discovered I like in these bouts is canned chili.
>>
When I think gloomy food I think of instant ramen and poptarts.

No matter how good I thought they would taste when I was looking for something to eat they always leave me disappointed and unsatisfied. I think it's a similar feeling.
>>
Eggplant and peas in tomato sauce
>>
>>7471007
when I think gloomy food I think meat and cheese plate. salami, peperoni, summer sausage, couple of good random cheeses, olives carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, etc...oh and a sliced and lightly salted granny smith apple
>>
Green tea and dark chocolate gelato. Accept no substitutes.
>>
>>7471007
Baked beans and franks.
>>
>>7471128
That would make me way too happy. a bottle of wine or even some good lemonade would make it my favorite snake
>>
Apple pie. It's comfort in a tin. Makes rain feel warm
>>
>>7471184
That's a good idea. I ended up making white boy crunchy tacos. Ground beef, seasoning pack, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese. It was good but not so good it lifted my mood.
>>
>>7471007
Bright fun refreshing food, like Vegetarian food. Not even vegetarian, but a lot of those dishes get nicely coloured with veges and tastes really good.
>>
File: han solo.jpg (238 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
han solo.jpg
238 KB, 800x600
>>7471538
did you read the OP faggot? I don't want anything bright or refreshing, I want to wallow in gloom without eating shit that makes me want to kill myself like >>7471012

Best suggestion so far was beans and franks, but thanks for all the other suggestions too.
>>
Red wine based dishes that you can eat alongside a glass of it in a darkened room with a cigar to follow.

If you're gonna brood, do it with class
>>
File: tip.gif (735 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
735 KB, 266x400
>>7472876
>>
>>7471012
Add ramen noodles without seasoning and this is pretty much my diet.

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing on a food board.
>>
Split pea soup and day old bread.
Liver and onions with decaf coffee.
>>
>>7476263

liver and onions is one of the best dishes on the planet if done right. thin sliced, breaded, a massive pile of properly grilled onions, and a side of mashed potatoes.

holy fuck i want liver and onions now
>>
>>7476270
I wish someone would make it properly. i heard it could be amazing but I was raised on my mother's shitty version
>>
File: eew_tyler-the-creator-.jpg (57 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
eew_tyler-the-creator-.jpg
57 KB, 600x675
>>7476036
how do you live
>>
>>7471007
When I feel down I like roast beef with cheese on rosemary bread. I don't know why, but it perks me right up. Maybe with a good cup of tea.
>>
Frozen pizza, hot dogs, frozen burritos, cold corn dogs, fast food, microwaving things that need should be baked, using the cleanest of your dirty dishes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.