[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a lot of cocoa powder and no idea what to do with that.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: cocoa powder.jpg (763 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cocoa powder.jpg
763 KB, 1000x667
I got a lot of cocoa powder and no idea what to do with that.
Any ideas?
>>
>>7470295
baked goods
>>
Mix it with quark or yogurt and banana.
>>
brownies all day every day
>>
You can add it to stews and chilli to add depth to flavour. Doesn't taste chocolatey, just makes it richer.
Other than that yeah, cake.
>>
Mix with hot water/milk and sugar. Hot cocoa.
>>
OP here
Forgot to say that i got about 4 pounds of cocoa powder.
Making a cake right now btw.
>>
>>7470295
add a spoonful to your grounds when making coffee
>>
>>7470295
You can make fake blood, it's pretty tasty.
>>
>>7470295
make some truffle pie
>>
>>7470330
>>7470295
snort it
>>
>>7470330
You lucky fucker. I literally started incorporating this into my diet this week and it's like crack to me.
I put a banana in the freezer at bedtime last night and this morning I creamed the banana in a food processor and added 1T cocoa, a dash of cinnamon, and a few pinches of almond meal. A tasty breakfast.
>>
>>7470295
hot chocolate
>>
cocoa powder and boilding water, added to coffee-mate aspartame and vanilla or almond extract = best hot cocoa ever.
>>
>>7470555

Water instead of milk or cream?
fucking aspartame?

No sir, that's fail central.
>>
>>7470574
Agreed.
>>
>>7470574
tastes fucking great.
>>
>>7470578

Sure. But it could easily be improved upon.
>>
>>7470578
>tastes fucking great
>coffee-mate aspartame
Stop lying.
>>
Combine it with soy lecithin, sugar, and any type of milk.
>>
>>7470634
I wouldn't drink it every day if it didn't taste good. It's also not going to destroy my teeth.
>>
in oatmeal with butter and a little sugar
>>
>>7470295
1 teaspoon in a cup of boiling water with chili pepper and vanilla
>>
If you have about 100 pounds of cocoa powder I have a killer brownie recipe
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.