[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you order from this Mènu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: piza menu ontario.jpg (248 KB, 755x1015) Image search: [Google]
piza menu ontario.jpg
248 KB, 755x1015
What would you order from this Mènu?
>>
>>7469859
Eight beers and a plate of pizza rolls.
>>
>>7469859
Jesus christ, that is one of the most boring, generic menus I've ever seen.
>>
just an order of add gravy
>>
Medium pizza, add black olives, tomatoes, and anchovies.

>hamburger with fries is almost twice the price of just a hamburger
>difference in price is the same as just ordering a large fries
>most likely get more fries by ordering a large side of fries because there isn't a fucking hamburger taking up half the plate

I don't trust places that do shit like this.

Also,

>all pizzas include cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms

What the fuck, Canada?
>>
>>7469859
20 hot wings, an onion sub, and a glass of water lmao :D
>>
>>7469859
>Hamburger
>Beef on a bun
What?
>>
>>7469859
Nothing right now, it doesn't open for 2 hours
>>
>>7470513
Are you really this stupid?
>>
File: tumblr_mii0e25d2R1rvurcro1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mii0e25d2R1rvurcro1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>>7469859
>Taco pizza
>>
>>7469859
steak hot sandwich. pizzas that automatically come with pep and mush seem kind of sketchy to me breh. dollars to donuts they have that shit premade, frozen and ready to oven
>>
>>7470543
More likely it's an owner that won't budge on their idea of perfect pizza. I'd bet real money it's tombstone or Tony's frozen pizza dough that they top with sysco sauce and veggies and Jenni-o meat.
>>
>>7469859
PARTY TRAY NIGGERS

Also I need to know what salad jubilee is
>>
I would get the tacos (nothing beats a shitty taco), but they are expensive as shit. Is that for one taco or three? If it's only one, I'd probably opt for the meatball or steak sub.
>>
>>7470523
enough fucking around. What the hell is "beef on a bun" and how does it differ from A steak Sandwich or a Hamburger?

Or do you not know what a hamburger is? Because that's okay if you don't know. My sister is also retarded, You don't have to be ashamed of that.
>>
>>7471515
think arby's sandwich.
>>
My first course I could choose a Garden Salad. Typically I go Soups over Salads, but the wide verity of soups was simply too much for me to comprehend. There like... 50 soups to choose from. Just couldn't do it.

My second course would be a half order of the Chicken Wings, Hot.

My third course would be the Chicken Fingers and Fries with Plum Sauce.

My fourth and main course would be the Rigatoni & Meatballs.

My fifth course and desert would be a Pop-Can, because there's no fucking deserts on the menu and you generally fish off a meal with something sweet.

Over all I rate the menu 2/10; would not enjoy.
>>
>>7469859
One serving of "and cheese"
>>
wtf why is tortellini a soup?
>>
>>7473422

Never seen pasta in a soup before?
>>
>>7473422
Tortellini in broth is one of the classic ways to serve it.
>>
large pizza, hold the mushrooms, and 20 hot wings please
>>
>>7469859
Oh, thank god they have tendies!
>>
>>7469859
Salad Jubilee, a can of sprite and a pitcher of water.

>2litre pop

What the fuck.
>>
>>7469859
>all pizzas come with cheese, pepperoni and mushroom
How does a fucking shithole like this stay in business? I would probably not order anything, assuming that sorry pizza scenario is an indicator of their overall quality.
>>
>>7469859

>describes tacos as "ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion"

It's not a crunchy hamburger, fucknuts. Might as well put ketchup and mustard on it.

>Assumes I want mushrooms on my pizza, but not on my steak sub.

Just made an ass of u and mption.

>Pizza restaurant, doesn't offer sausage as a pizza topping

Climb a wall of dicks.
>>
>>7469859
>Mènu
you're not french, Onatriofag
>>
>>7469859

Tortellini is a soup... But not one of the pastas???

Go to trunk, get my AR-15 and shoot every fucker in the restaurant.

Carve under table
-/k/ was here
>>
Medium pizza
- pepperon
+ black olives & Italian sausage (idgaf if it's off-menu desu)
>>
>>7469859

Three party tray pizzas with bacon and pepperoni with a 2 liter of diet coke.
>>
>>7469859

Probably assorted under cold subs, because I like to be surprised by my food order as opposed to actually choosing what I prefer.
>>
>All pizzas include: Cheese, Pepperoni and mushrooms
yea nah go fuck yourself
>>
>>7469874
I lol'd
>>
Maybe that's an autistic question, but do you ask for inacceptable menu items or what somebody would order for one meal right now?
The latter seems pretty pointless to me unless you try to gain some inaccurate stats.
>>
>>7469859
Nothing, they probably use that frozen dough shit freezer burned off smelling crap and that fake cheese which is casein and oil and some other shit to make it look like melted cheese when heated
>>
>>7469859

I'll go for a meatball sub and also fries and a caesar salad, because this strikes me as the type of place where the sub will taste fine but be small, shriveled, and unfilling.
>>
>>7474030
Just gonna be frozen meatballs
>>
>>7473715
>Hasn't heard of tortellini soup
>>>reddit.com/k/
>>
>>7474383

That sounds disgusting. So no.
>>
>>7473940
>Moon
Rejected by the regectuh
>>
>>7469859
Tyy
>>
>>7474387
Not him but you are fucked cunt, it's chicken broth with tortellini used as dumplings. Eat it and then tell me if it's gross
>>
>>7471520
Autism
>>
File: 1230091642pizza[1].png (197 KB, 827x523) Image search: [Google]
1230091642pizza[1].png
197 KB, 827x523
>>7470525
Reminded me of Telepizza's nacho pizza...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQp1XFUnDQ
>>
>>7469859
For delivery plz. Ham sub/can I get that Hot plus salami, capicola, and pepperoni. Japleno poppers and a pop-can/diet.
>>
Me? I'd get crab legs.
>>
>>7474387
Lemme try that again

>>>/Reddit/
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.