[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are drive through workers judging us? Sometimes I will order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14
File: 4.DrivethruVisit_lg16x9.png (290 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
4.DrivethruVisit_lg16x9.png
290 KB, 576x324
Are drive through workers judging us? Sometimes I will order less than I intended so that they do not judge me.
>>
>>7469303
you are literally the only thing that these people have to entertain themselves at their menial job. no matter what you do, they are actively trying to find something to judge you for and joking to each other about it.

don't give a shit about them, they're the ones working at mcdonalds, not you.
>>
>>7469309
Yeah, fuck with the people that mess with your food, great advice lol.
>>
>>7469332
How is not giving a shit fucking with them? Are you supposed to tell them "you fuckers better not judge me or fuck with my food!" after placing your order?
>>
>>7469341
Then which country do you control with an iron fist?
>>
>>7469303
To put it bluntly, don't be a prick, and have good hygiene. Don't show up 5 minutes before closing. That's all ya need to know.
>>
>>7469303
I know that feel. I go to subway planning on a footlong meatball with provolone but then i leave with a veggie patty on flatbread. Happens every time :(
>>
>>7469451
Considering subways mascot liked to gives footings to people of underage origin, I don't think you have anything to worry about with them judging to you,
>>
What do when drive through is qt3.14? ?
>>
>>7469667
nothing in particular except maybe more eye contact and being more courteous.
>>
Drive-through wage slave reporting.
Don't bitch to me about prices. Honestly, I don't fucking care. If you can't afford a $8 meal, yet I can, theres a problem and i'm going to laugh at you. I pay bills, I have adult things. You have no excuse when I make 1/3 of what you make and can make it.

That, and if I say hello fucking acknowledge me. Otherwise just fucking come inside and use the kiosk so you don't have to talk to anyone you ignorant asshole
>>
>>7469700
Sup Maccasfag
>>
i go to mcdonalds every work day for a coffee and a free paper -sometimes a muffin..
never really thought twice about it.. that's why it's their, right? who's judging?
>>
>>7469303
The aren't, unless you're a fucking fatass, in which case they're laughing behind your back, just like everybody is.
>>
lmao one time the fat sheboon at the drive thru at mcdonalds asked me why i ordered a double quarter pounder with cheese combo, two cheeseburgers, and a 10 peice of mcnuggets almost every day. and mind u this sow weighed like 300 lbs and had tattoo's all up and down her udders ok. I said i got stuff for other ppl at the office ok, and then proceeded to go EAT IT ALL MY SELF LMAO :D
-t. fatso
>>
>>7469309
I worked at a McDonald's for a while and I really just wanted my shift to end. The only time we "judged" a client was when some lady let her kids walk on the tables and the manager had to go deal with it.

Just order whatever you want, no one is judging you. We're just working and waiting till our hours are done.
>>
Former drive through fag here

Unless you're the type of people who ask for one thing and bitches about it being actually another when you get your food or a Nigger intentionally saying shit wrong to score some free food I don't care about it.

I actually like it when there are more customers coming in, it makes the day go faster and I can strike up a nice conversation with customers when I'm waiting to give their food
>>
>>7469303
We're judging the fuck out of you, but that's because we hate our jobs. We won't remember you past the end of the day unless you come in EVERY day during the same shift. All we want to do is go home and the less thinking we have to do, the better.
>he ordered a bunch of one item
you fucker
>he got a large order with a bunch of different items
you fucking SHIT
>waits until he pulls up to the window to start getting his wallet out
god damn it
>"can I get a water too"
you can get some of this fucking dick in your mouth
>"we're missing a drink"
sure I'll go in the back and piss into a cup for you, coming right up
>can't pull into the parking lot, takes forever looking over every detail of their order before they pull away from the window
god fucking shit horse cunt
>>
>>7469772
and all of this stress was caused by a constant, unending push to make our times better
didn't matter if it was monday, or friday, or fast, or slow, or you worked at a high-volume location or a low-volume location, district wanted 2:00, across the board, and any time somebody did one of these dipshit things, that contributes to the line slowing down and my boss would shove hot pokers up my ass and tell me "faster, faster" like I could do anything about it
>>
>>7469772
>we're missing a drink
What do you expect to happen if you forget a drink though?
>haha lol you fucking crazy teenagers ripping me off, never gets old ;)
>>
Not really, I used to not really remember anyone after I knocked off work, unless they were assholes. Don't know why you care what some random who you see for about 2 minutes cares about you though.

There's not much to avoid if you want drive-thru workers to like you though, just don't spend forever at the speaker box staring at the menu and don't complain to the drive-thru workers about the prices of food like they're the ones that decide how much food costs. That's the one that really grinds my gears, like you think that 15 year old at the window is able to change the price for you just because you feel ripped off?

Other stuff people don't really care about are like complicated orders and stuff like that. I mean our job is literally to just get your order right, custom burgers and stuff like that are a nice change and gives inspiration to what you might try after work when you knock off of shift.

Also paying in change is great, since it means you won't run out of change in your till. People seem to think it's a bad thing because it takes longer to count but I'd rather have a full till than having to wait for my manager to get more coins because I ran out of 5c pieces.
>>
>>7469303
I never gave a second thought about anyone unless they were a huge dick about something, and then I'd forget all about them by the time the next customer showed up.
>>
I order what I want. I don't give a fuck if they judge me.
>>
>giving a shit what bottom of the barrel fast food service workers think of you

how insecure/autistic are you?
>>
why would you care what they think?
>>
>>7471696
Insecure manchildren care about what everyone thinks of them.
>>
>>7469451
I feel like that cause I always wanted to order a foot long, without them cutting it in the middle. for that authentic hoagie feel, but I always puss out when they cut it.
>>
>>7469303
>mfw I get my food from I tell them to have a good day and actually mean it
>>
File: 1408179704530.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
1408179704530.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>7469772
>People driving shitheap barely working cars that stall repeatedly in the drivethrough and finally just break down blocking the drivethrough during lunch rush
This shouldn't have happened as many times as it did
>>
Well, as a fit college student that works at Starbucks, I have to do drive a couple of times a week.

I judge pretty much every fat person and person with bad acne that comes through. You're drinking milk, sugar, and coffee; do you really not care what you look like at all?

I judge the customers spending $10+ dollars when their car, clothes, or general appearance is poor-looking. Learn to manage your money.

Heavily judge the people who come during the morning/evening and get a meal's worth of food. How damn pathetic is your life that you can't even cook?

I hate the people who order a ton of shit and then say "Oh, and a water, too!" right after I send the order through. Happens quite a lot.

A lot of people tell me we made the wrong drink, despite me repeating every order back to the customer before sending it through. I judge them and assume they're trying to get a free drink (because a lot of employees will give it to them, since we throw it out anyways). I make sure to take the "wrong" drink and throw it away as they watch before remaking it.
>>
File: 1457255803842.jpg (120 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1457255803842.jpg
120 KB, 600x799
>tfw too autistic to use drivethru so I always park nearby and go inside and make my order that way instead
>>
>People taking the wrong order even though you clearly called out what it was then getting mad they got the wrong stuff
WHY
>>
File: 2011-09-12-Self-Humiliation.jpg (309 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
2011-09-12-Self-Humiliation.jpg
309 KB, 900x582
>>
>>7471801
It's the smarter way. You use less petrol and frequently end up getting served more quickly.
>>
>>
>>
Not a drive through worker but I work at a place with counter service

I don't care about how much food your order as long as you know what you want and don't rely on me to walk you through the menu until you find what you want or ask me "What's good here"

The best customers are the ones that I can get through in 20 seconds
>>
If you're fat and you order a ton, I'm sure they'll judge you, as would anyone who sees a fat person packing their face. If you're skinny/normal sized and order a ton, I see little reason to judge
>>
>>7469303
I actually think the same thing.

>uhh give me [1 dollar item]
>and a water
>pay with credit card
>usually don't get the water
>>
>>7471801
I've probably used a drive-through less than five times in my entire life
>>
>>7469700
You do realize your very close to being replaced by voice recognition software right? Nobody cares if it is a real person or not, just as long as their order is done right. The worst is when you get a foreigner who constantly repeats shit back to you because he/she can't understand English. It's like, why the fuck do they have you working that position if you can't even speak our language?
>>
>>7469772
>how dare you order things on the menu and spend money to pay for our jobs
>how dare you check to make sure your order wasn't fucked up or speak up when it is
>>
I don't judge people unless they're complete assholes.

Other than that you're just another person and I really don't care.
>>
the only true answer is
>sometimes

The only true solution is
>stop giving a fuck what some guy you'll never see again thinks of you
>>
File: 0eGGCIzIJko.jpg (40 KB, 555x604) Image search: [Google]
0eGGCIzIJko.jpg
40 KB, 555x604
People would be surprised if they knew how many things they do while they're being judged.

To your steam purchase history down to what you order for food.

Tried to shut your retarded kid up by giving him your smartphone and the little fucker bought 10k worth of in-app purchase on a game and now you have to send apple an e-mail? You can bet your ass someone is looking through all your shit and making jokes with his friends.
>>
>>7471790
>their car, clothes
Because a nice car and clothes are necessary to not be a complete piece of shit? I mean, you are the one working at a fast food joint. If you have a monthly car payment, then I'd say it is you are mismanaging your money.

>Heavily judge the people who come during the morning/evening and get a meal's worth of food. How damn pathetic is your life that you can't even cook?

Why would the time matter? Not everyone works the same schedules, and no matter what time you buy junk food, you could still have made something for yourself. Your literally getting upset over why the fast food place justifies paying more of you shitheads to work at those hours.
>>
>>7472110
Well, yeah. If your appearance is shit, it's first impression psychology to associate it with your character. You'd be good to learn this, then drop your trench coat and fedora.
>>
>>7471790
Haha jokes on you i bike everywhere. Cars are for fatties and people who live more than 20 km away from their job.
>>
>>7472139
>likes bikes
>uses km

ah, it's like a self-fulfilling faggot prophecy
>>
>>7469332
How are the extra chromosomes my man?
>>
>>7472122
>Assumes something about my appearance because I disagree with him
>works at a fast food chain and judges others based on appearances

Not at all surprising coming from somebody who works in the fast food industry. Even if your a teenager, there are still other jobs where you could learn more and feel better about what your doing. You don't have to settle for being a grunt in the service of junk food delivery to stupid and obese people. Go work for grocery store or gas station.
>>
>>7472143
>Miles
I don't live in America, where everyone drives their raised up F-150 to mcdonalds to stuff their face.
>>
>>7472152
>all these assumptions

I was just saying your appearance inherently gives people an impression about you. Don't work in fast food, didn't assume anything about your appearance, but the fact that it struck a nerve really shows your insecurity.
>>
>>7472143
Or he isn't an American.
>>
>>7472168
It shows I thought you were the original anon who I replied to and started this chain of replies. Stupid me for thinking some random anon would jump into to give his two cents.

I just can't stand people who are quick to judge on the basis of artificial fluff. It is very easy to dress nicely, if your willing to spend the money on clothes, same goes for vehicles. Other people prioritize their capital differently, and choose to stay with the old vehicle and clothes so they can invest in more worthwhile areas. It literally does nothing for you to judge them before getting to know something about them besides their visual appearance. All it does is put up a mental wall, limiting your ability to interact with that person.
>>
File: no more.jpg (64 KB, 1023x943) Image search: [Google]
no more.jpg
64 KB, 1023x943
>work starbucks drive-thru
>hate everyone
>>
I actually had a breakdown ordering drive thru before. The girl asked if it was all for me and smiled , and i went to hand her my credit card and dropped it. and I just lost it, started crying. ended up picking my card up and speeding off, never ate the rest of that day just laid in bed
>>
>>7472192
seek professional help
>>
>>7472192
damn

why? are you a big guy and ordered a lot? what did you order?

i would hug you if i could
>>
>>7472183
Damn, son. You really are butthurt here. Everyone instinctively, and subconsciously, creates a judgement based on first impression. The initial sense to make that judgement would be sight.

I know many well off people in my area of work (real estate development) who wear old t shirts and jeans, but that doesn't take anything away from my main point.
>>
File: 1450288646357.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1450288646357.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>when the drive thru workers start to recognize your voice
>>
>>7469514
>people of underage origin
Every human alive?
>>
>>7472203
not obese but chunky. I ordered a big mac meal, 20 nuggets, 4 mcdoubles and 2 mc chickens
>>
>>7472224
Dude, that's enough food for five people. Stop living in denial.
>>
>>7472224
ok i can see that hurting. still though. don't eat that much mc donalds.
>>
>>7472231
I dont eat it all at once or even all in the same day
>>
>>7472235
why save cold McDonalds for later?

Why not just get one meal then cook something else?
>>
>>7472256
dunno im a picky eater and only like to cook a few things, steaks, grilled chicken, chilli and shrimp cocktail. once i exhaust them i get bored of that and usually binge on fast food
>>
>>7472235
you wouldn't have cried if you didn't think it was still shameful.
>>
>>7472264
It wasn't that it was the dropping of the card and just having a bad day
>>
>>7472267
>I dropped my credit card and it made me cry
>it's just the rain
>no, I got something in my eye
it's okay

tell us why you are a picky eater
>>
>>7472270
a lot of stuff makes me gag or i get grossed out by it. dunno. I do like spinach and broccoli and will make stir fry but thats about it other then what i listed
>>
>>7472273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IJGIMd3_LfY

you should be ashamed.
>>
>>7472273
I'm sure there's something you like that's easy to make. I mean shit even a grilled cheese and tomato soup is hot and fresh. That Mcburger is like 12 hours old
>>
>>7472281
im less picky then that and i dont mind vegetables
>>
>>7469303
They might give a shit for as long as it takes to get you your order. Then the stop remembering that you exist.
>>
>live close to Jack in the box
>eat their once a week
>gay cashier always rings me up
>"you come here a lot, don't you?"
>"I guess"

Wtf man!
>>
>>7472303
Why would you eat their once a week? Do they have spare once a weeks they can use to replace it or something?
>>
The important question is, why would I give a flying fuck?
>>
File: 1419630055980.gif (561 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
1419630055980.gif
561 KB, 500x295
>At the drive through the other day
>pull up to 1st window to pay, middle aged lady there
>hand her my debit card
>she drops it into the road and apologizes
>Instead of getting out and walking around I just lean out the window to grab it and laugh it off and hand it to her
>She's laughing and apologizing and seems genuinely thankful I wasn't pissed about it
Felt good man.
>>
>>7472398
>not staring her dead in the eye and making her get out and get it;
>>
I only judge when I can tell you're coming through nearly every day and getting food for your whole family. I get free food at wendys (shift leads do anyway) and I go grocery shopping every weekend and cook most the time.

Just kinda makes me sad seeing like 6 year old kids with double chins and their landwhale parents order them 40-50$ every two days while they're screaming for ice cream and cheeseburgers in the back.

But then I'm over it. It pays my bills and it's none of my business.
>>
File: do it.png (109 KB, 310x293) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
109 KB, 310x293
>>7472209
>when random old ladies compliment your speaking voice and tell you that you should go on American Idol
>>
>>7469713
>6:17am pst

Ahh...
>>
I treat them right, say nice things, especially because I am almost always hammered. One time my friend and I (about 27) started flirting with this hot girl. We were like "give us ours for free and we will get high and drunk after work." So she did, and she got stoned, and we both tag teamed her. Turns out she had just turned 15.
>>
File: Fat_3fb0e1_5576352.jpg (55 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
Fat_3fb0e1_5576352.jpg
55 KB, 500x598
>>7469303

>stop by mcdicks for my two bacon mcgriddles and coffee to start the day
>drive up to the second window
>woman smiles and says "the usual?" as she hands me the bag
>never went back to that mcdonalds again
>>
>>7472183
That's just the way the world works, buddy. Get with it or crawl back into your cocoon.
>>
>>7469303
honestly as a former fast food employee, they judge, but seeing such insane overeating all the time that what seems like a big meal to you isn't even a blip on the radar.

>tfw someone walks up looking at the crumpled up wad of cash they pulled out of their pocket and slowly works out how many spicy chicken sandwiches they can afford (and gets it wrong)
>>
>>7469303
Everyone judges you if you are fat.
>>
>>7472533
>get in the habit of going to McDonalds for lunch my sophomore year of college
>the people start to recognize me
>take it as a sign I should go on a diet
lost 50lbs and now I can eat McDonalds once a month (maybe)
>>
>>7469303
They'll have some fleeting thought of "that guy's fat as fuck" or "he ordered twenty cheeseburgers and clearly he's gonna eat all of them himself, what a pig", but usually that should be it unless it's exceptionally slow right then that they have time to crack shitty jokes.
Of course, if you're not obese you'll get away with just about any kind of order.
>>
Last time I went through a fast food drive thru was about two weeks ago, I was hungover as shit on a Sunday morning.
I used a voucher at Burger King to get two bacon double cheeseburger deluxe, I ordered it from the little speaker box thing and rolled up to the next window not thinking much of it.
When I got there I was served buy a beautiful goddess of a woman, blond, blue eyes the whole deal.
She was looking down at me from her window, me in my rusted shit box car at around 7am on Sunday morning hungover as fuck, I've never felt like such a pleb. I felt such shame handing her coins I dug up out of my ashtray with the pleb discount voucher to top it off.
>>
File: sword.png (100 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
sword.png
100 KB, 800x1035
>tfw have strong English accent and people will recognize me in a drivethrough if it's only my second time in two months going there.

Haha yeh I have an accent how wacky. Can you please just swipe my card.
I couldn't imagine if I went weekly.
>>
god i fucking hate when people expect me to remember their faces like seriously? i see hundreds,if not thousands of people who sometimes look alike and you tell ask how my day was? and then you try to be scummy and want some extras just because you ordered 10 different burgs all without some shit you couldve probably pick it out yourself just because it took whole five minutes to finish when the whole store is full? these fuckers are the worst i tell ya
>>
>>7469772
The wallet thing and people staying at the window sound annoying. The rest is par for the course at a fast food window, sucks to suck.
>>
How bad is it working in drive through? My local McDonalds has a night time position open and I'm thinking of applying. I'd imagine there won't be a lot to do, since it's a small town and only the drive through is open at night.
>>
>>7469303
they don't know what you're going home to, why the fuck should you care?
>>
>>7469303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA
>>
>>7473156
You should have asked her on a date. She works at burger king for fuck's sake.
>>
>>7472170
That was already implied when he said he biked everywhere.
>>
>>7474401
The absolute saving grace of the fast food cashier is that they don't have to ID. Every single day some fucker gets butt hurt and throws a fit because he gets ID'd for his cigarettes or beer. Then you have to watch them bitch and wrestle with their wallet for 30 seconds to get it out while the line continues to grow behind them. Or some nutjob thinks the government is tracking him when I scan the back of it. People have physically threatened me over this shit.

>YEA WELL U CAN BET IM NEVER COMIN HERE AGAIN
PLEASE never come here again. I would ban you from my store if I could. Then a week later they're back doing the exact same fucking thing.
>>
>>7469303
Theater concessions here
>when people order a metric fuckton of hot food that takes a long time to cook
Fucking order your food somewhere cheaper ya dingus. Also pisses me off when they complain they're missing their movie because we're taking too long. I can't make the oven go faster, it's a weekend and your dumbass decided to get here right as the movie started
>people who complain about prices, or are ignorant of them until I finish up the order
we have giant TVs telling you the prices, this shouldn't be an issue
>people who take half an hour to order something
I hate this one the most. Order your shit and get out of line, I don't have time for you to be um-ing and err-ing all day

basically try to be polite, clear and fast. This is all we really want
>>
I work the front and drive thru
The only thing that makes me chuckle is when fat people get a diet coke\coke 0 with their meal
Either than that, its the unique customers
>pan handlers
all change for dollar menu items. Usually cool customers
> "jewish" customers
Any race, thinking food is too much, i didnt input the deals, ive ripped them off in some way
> people with accents or dress\styled all fucked up\ drug users
I dont mind these, but when youre lookin like you were in the 1980s club scene, clearly an addict \ on drugs, drunk, speak european english, or broken english, older woman with too much make up on to look pretty
Just know, you guys liven up my day. Welcome to burger king what can i get ya?
>>
>>7472330
You're a funny egg arnt ya lad?
>>
>>7471801
Really? I have a much harder time going in, in the car I don't feel as awkward dicking around waiting for my food.
>>
>>7472398
How fucking long are your arms?
>>
>>7474531
My family plus my sister's boyfriend went to see Star Wars together when it came out. It was completely packed, of course. We were going back and forth on the snack orders most of the time we were in the line. As we approach the register, the boyfriend decides he needs to have his drink without ice. As my dad is making the order, I step out of line to get in the tickets line since that was so long. I was, and I wait, and suddenly I'm the next person in the ticket line, and I finally decide to duck out and go back to see what the fuck happened. Sister's boyfriend decided he needed some fucking ice cream treat at the last second apparently. I was fucking murderous, even more so when we finally got in the theater and had to sit 2 rows from the screen.
>>
>>7474526
The first week I worked at 7-11 some dude had to take out ID to buy a lighter and got very pissy about it. Ended up leaving his license on the counter. He was from out of state, too.
>>
yea when they see me order 3 mcdoubles and 2 spicy mcchickens and I'm skinner than her they get jealous as fug
>>
>>7472064
Fun Fact: When I used to shift manage a Pizza Hut, the main manager would hire friends/family/friend's children. So I would always end up having to train some poor English speaking person for jobs that required you to speak English. I normally put up with this because its not like I gave a shit about the job. Only once did I make the manager shuffle around people after he hired a girl that spoke almost 0 English. He wanted me to train her for the phones to take orders.
>>
>>7472206
sight is perception

suspicion is not judgement
>>
>>7473616
How do you pronounce sword?
>>
>>7477485
I've always said it as "sword"
>>
I abuse coupons and the dollar menu. Maybe the workers don't care, but I'm sure the manager, store owner, and corporate don't like us.
>>
>>7477495
Edit: I'm not sure about the manager.
>>
>>7469303
>Are drive through workers judging us? Sometimes I will order less than I intended so that they do not judge me.
Poor OP.
Make sure you either order ZERO drinks, or else multiple drinks plus a kids meal. hahaha. To drive through and pick up dinner for several people isn't as weird at 5 items plus one side, ya know? You can always say it's for your dog. That last dollar menu burger I get is "plain, no onions, my dog doesn't like onions or cheese"
>>
>>7477485
>How do you pronounce sword?
soared. Pretty much the W is silent.
>>
>>7477531
I have never worked customer service before but if someone said that to me I think my response would be "Your dog doesn't like cheese? That's strange." Than what? Run away without saying anything like Napoleon Dynamite?
>>
literally no food service worker will ever judge or care about you. Unless you're a recognizably regular customer or make some kind of scene, you're just one out of a million to them
>>
>>7473616
>tfw have strong English accent and people will recognize me

I know that feel anon
>go to local bar for a drink with friend
>obvious I'm not from round there
>night goes well
>go back following weekend
>bartender from that night starts serving
>"oh it's the British guy, wut'll it be guv'nor anuva point ov bit'ah"
>Y-yes

On the plus side I just make up bullshit rhyming slang and tell people it's legit. Never stops being funny when they use it with other people
>>
>>7474526
god, this shit with beer
>gas station
>like 3am
>can't sell beer anymore
>wasted fucks trying to negotiate for more beer
>CMON MAN JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND WE'LL LEAVE THE MONEY ON THE COUNTER
>CMON MAN WE'LL GIVE YOU 5$
>WHY YOU SUCH A DICK ABOUT IT
oh yeah bro I'm gonna risk my job and thousands of dollars in fines because you didn't plan ahead and need to get even more fucked up.
>>
>>7477836
no, thats you being a bitch and living in a shit state. you're a fucking gas station attendant what the fuck are you so high and mighty about, just sell the niggas some beer.
>>
File: ted2.gif (4 MB, 568x300) Image search: [Google]
ted2.gif
4 MB, 568x300
>>7469303
fuck drive through workers. I got a drive through worker fired recently. I have a hoarder car. I just leave trash piled up. she was a sassy black woman and decided "I should be ashamed of myself for my car". I asked for her manager and asked her to repeat what she said and asked if it was McDonalds policy to harass and shame their customers. I haven't seen her since. Fuck them. They work in a fucking fast food restaurant. They think they can judge me?
>>
>>7469303
we have 75 seconds to get your order to you and if we don't not only do we have to listen to awful fucking beeping forever, but if you order some shit like 5 things and a taco twelve pack you'll bet your ass we'll be judging you. if you order a shit ton of food (it's the number of items we have to assemble, not the ammount of food you stuff in your face fatty) and clog up the line, consider being a human being and using the lobby.
>>
If you are a big fat ass eating McDonald's everyone is judging you
>>
Who cares?

They're the one working a fast food drive through window.
>>
>>7472143
>hostile towards cyclists
>disdain for km
amerilard detected.

The drive thru is a somewhat puzzling americanism (although it has spread to australia and nz, those countries are basically 1/3 american) that I just don't get. Are Americans really so attached to their cars that they don't even get out of them to eat? I always find it funny how many American youtube fast food reviewers review the food right in their car.
>>
>Working the drivethrough
>Tfw guys keep hitting on me and asking for my number at the order box then getting mad when they see I'm a guy at the window
This happens way too often, also once with a lesbian.
>>
>>7479161
>I always find it funny how many American youtube fast food reviewers review the food right in their car.

Not funny but rather sad and disgusting.
>>
>>7469451

When I was homeless and living out of the back of my truck, sometimes I'd decide to hit up a shitty fast food joint drive through and order myself a mother fucking banquet.

I'd order all types of things and too many of them, not even intending to be able to eat it all, just to have the option.

However I would always order enough drinks to make them think I was ordering for like 4 people.
>>
>>7475620
I'm a skeleton and love going in to get a half dozen sandwiches off the dollar menu.
>>
>>7477485
like word but with an s
>>
>>7469303
These people have jobs selling food to people who are going to eat it in their cars. I wouldn't put any value in their judgment, nor that of their customers. .
>>
As a former drive thru guy and fast food slave for years, I can say that literally noone gives a single shit about what you order unless you order something 'special', like no salt fries or a very specifically made burger
So much food is ordered that the crew isn't even paying attention to you, and the guy at the window just wants to take your money so you can fuck off as quickly as possible so he can get to the next person.
>>
>>7469303

What do I care?

I order some fucked up stuff too, drinks with no ice, burgers with no onion, burritos without sour cream, whatever strikes me at the time basically
>>
I always try my best to be loud, clear, and extra courteous with plenty of pleases and thank yous. Are my efforts entirely wasted, or does it help you FF workers at all?

Also, EVERY time I go to tacobell I ask for a gang of sauces, as opposed to a number of mild or fire or whatever. They give me a different number every single time, but they're the only fast food chain that doesn't question me when I ask for a gang of something. Why is this?
>>
>autism the thread.
>>
we don't give a shit, order anything.
>>
I definitely judge people, but it's almost never based on what you order unless it's completely pretentious bullshit. I've got a guy that comes in every now and then that could be a Michael Bolton impersonator. Another guy comes in a couple times a week with an aftershave that smells like concentrated sawdust and gives me a headache. Got the college kid that looks like a 6'6" version of Juan Pablo Montoya. I'll crack jokes about people like this and other shit. Some of the worst are the parents who suck at being parents (most of them it seems) and have kids that are shits (again most of them). Worse still are when you get shit parents with smart, nice kids who know their parents suck and apologize for them after the parents walk off to get drinks or some shit. The hardest I judge people are usually the type that have to concept of the value of money, the 16 year olds that look 12 driving lifted trucks daddy bought or trophy wives driving brand new Porshce Cayenne after probably bitching to their doctor hubby that their 18 month old Porsche Boxster needs replacing.

All that said, order whatever the fuck you like, I'll deal with your shit and get you your food. Even if you're a snobbish fuck who is vegan but orders tacos where the tortillas are made with lard (no I won't correct you, fuck off), has a gluten allergy and asks if each ingredient in a menu item has gluten in question after question (I'm 99.99999999999% sure you aren't allergic to gluten, and with everything spelled out on the menu, you should know if something listed has gluten you twat), is allergic to cheese but somehow not sour cream (what is dairy?), etc.

I don't judge by quantity though, that's for sure. I'll watch people that weigh 120lbs soaking wet come in after doing a 5K and devour a 14" burrito stuffed full of everything AND a quesadilla made in a 12" tortilla plus all the chips and hot sauce they want. I've also seen hamplanets come in and get a couple bean and cheese tacos. It's whatever.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.