[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Midori a lot. Could you recommend me other liqueurs/mixed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Midori-Bottle.jpg (54 KB, 200x642) Image search: [Google]
Midori-Bottle.jpg
54 KB, 200x642
I like Midori a lot.

Could you recommend me other liqueurs/mixed drinks that I might like? Baileys is too strong for me.
>>
quack
>>
quack quack quack quack
>>
Absinthe
>>
>>7469242
have you tried gin?
You can make some pretty good drinks with it if you're a midori fan.
Try a gin buck, if you like midori sours.
>>
>>7469280
lol

>>7469283
thank you
ive only have 1 bottle of midori and i drank it straight/with oj
>>
>>
>>7469624
To ensure quality across the boards please refrain from posting anime outside of /a/.
Thank you.
>>
>>7469624
underrated as fuck post
>>
>>7469637
if you cant tolerate anime youre on the wrong website
>>
>>7470594
Wrong.
Faggot.
Now fuck off to your containment board.
>>
>>7469637
that's from a japanese videogame, not an anime.
Please do your research before posting.
thanks sir.
>>
File: MiddleFinger.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MiddleFinger.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>7470605
newfag go to a different website you dont belong here
>>
I post one thread about a Japanese liqueur and the thread is overtaken by weaboos. Stay in your containment boards.

>>>/little asian children/
>>>/shitty cartoons/
>>
File: ThumbsUp.png (255 KB, 707x698) Image search: [Google]
ThumbsUp.png
255 KB, 707x698
>>7470972
im gonna post an anime pic everytime you want to talk shit about anime. so if you want to have a good thread lets just discuss beer instead and get back on topic
>>
>>7469242
baileys is too strong for you? i just dont think your an alcohol kind of guy
>>
Oh cool, so Man children fuck this board up too, nice.
>>
>>7471019
They fuck up every board and he internet in general.
>>
>>7470984
it has a nasty bite that makes me feel ill. too similar to jack daniels.
i accidentally gave myself alcohol poisoning twice in the 8th grade ( didnt get treated either time but i was jaundiced for several hours and had sever pain in my side gut area one of those important organs ) and ever since then the taste of liquor/alcohol makes me gag.
>>
>>7472382
so dont drink you fucking pussy
>>
>>7472382
>>7472382
im sorry, what I meant to say was
"so dont drink you underage fucking pussy"

even if youre 21 8th grade should be enough years behind you to shut you the fuck up
>>
>>7470594
Try sharing your baby drawings with rest of the internet, normie cumguzzler.
>>
File: Most+smug+face+ever.png (216 KB, 446x442) Image search: [Google]
Most+smug+face+ever.png
216 KB, 446x442
>>7470605

>The first board that ever existed on 4chan
>Containment board
>>
File: 1458006191195.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1458006191195.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>7470605
doyouknowwhereweare.jpg
>>
>>7472489
>>7472654
You guys really need to realize this shit is unwelcome. 4chan has moved on, and it's time for you to keep it away from where it's not relevant.

I don't care if moot was a big fan. I don't care if moot only started 4chan for the purpose of discussing anime. Moot was and continues to be a complete faggot.
>>
Add vodka, orange juice, and pineapple juice. Melonballer.
>>
>>7472661
>I don't care about the facts, I just want you to calibrate your posting to my normie sentiments
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.