[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the beef flavored fries really that good? Why cant they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: qq_whatsinside_fries_f.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
qq_whatsinside_fries_f.jpg
135 KB, 1000x1000
Were the beef flavored fries really that good? Why cant they do that shit again?
>>
>>7469224
They were pretty good. They don't do it anymore because fat asses with no self control blame the food, not the fact that they shoveled it down their gullets in absurd quantities.

But really I miss the chocolate soft serve more than the fries.
>>
They weren't that good but they were much better than the bland shit they serve now.
>>
>>7469224
My family members swear up and down that the beef tallow made them taste so much better.
>>
>>7469289

bullshit it was the vegetarians and the mudslimes.
>>
>>7469289
It was Hindus and veggies mostly. Also while >>7469289 is somewhat right, tallow is massively bad for you in its own right, what with the cholesterol and the fact that it's a polysaturated fat.
>>
>>7469224
Easily the best fries of any of the major fast food chains if the franchise didn't fuck it up.
>>
>>7469317
You should trust your family members.
They tell the truth and have discerning palates.
The apple pies fried in tallow were GOAT.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 220x300
>>7469541
>Muslims don't eat beef
Actual retardation.
>>
>>7469224

Beef flavoured? As in seasoning or fried if beef dripping?
>>
>>7469575
they dont if it's not halal you dipshit and I doubt mcfats uses halal beef
>>
File: holly.jpg (7 KB, 170x195) Image search: [Google]
holly.jpg
7 KB, 170x195
>>7469553
>what with the cholesterol
>polysaturated fat
>>
>>7469553

>hurr durr let me just go ahead and make the kind of vague bullshit claims that might go into a 90s chain email
>>
>>7469317

I think nostalgia is clouding their memories a bit, to be honest.

There is a place near me that serves fish + chips fried in beef dripping (dripping = tallow, right?), and whilst it is delicious (AND bloody expensive), it wasn't mind blowing or anything. Not a letdown by any means, but certainly not as drastically superior as people make out.
>>
>>7469625
They do in muslim countries.

Retard, do you really think McD's just avoids muslim countries because hurp durp not halal? Of course they serve halal food in muslim countries...
>>
you can emulate yourself with tallow and a potato. tallow's not hard to get (if you're poorfag you can import atora from the UK and use that)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.