[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you usually get from Chinese takeout? I'm sick of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Chinese_Fold-Pak_000.jpg (202 KB, 615x329) Image search: [Google]
Chinese_Fold-Pak_000.jpg
202 KB, 615x329
What do you usually get from Chinese takeout? I'm sick of sesame chicken but not sure what else is good.
>>
>>7467946
>What do you usually get from Chinese takeout?

Nothing.
>>
>>7467946
General tso chicken, chicken broccoli, steamed dumplings, fucking man just call them up and tell them what you're in the mood to eat and if they have anything in mind.
>>
>>7467946
Diarrhea or food poisoning. All you do is pick which flavor you want, I like orange chicken vomit.
>>
>>7467946
hunan chicken

if you're tired of chicken you could try hunan beef
>>
>>7467958
> fucking man just call them up and tell them what you're in the mood to eat and if they have anything in mind

do not, under any circumstances do this. They are already taking your order and making food for your fatass. the last thing these people want to do is make up your mind for you.
>>
sweet and sour chicken and pork fried rice. They put the sauce on the side but I don't use it. I just drown everything in soy sauce
>>
>>7467958
I just pick random numbers and hope for the best
>>
>>7467946
Tso chicken, lo mein, crab rangoons, curry chicken, egg rolls, sweet and sour pork, fuck man, have you never got chinese?
>>
Steamed dumplings, hot & sour soup, beef & broccoli, chicken fried rice, and wings if they have em (Chinese places usually have full sized chicken wings. Tasty.)
>>
>>7467946
>American Chinese

It's just a bunch of stir fried shit dunked with overly sweet sauces.

If your Chinese restaurant serves pizza, it's not a Chinese restaurant.
>>
>>7468111

ill pass on the chicken feet m8
>>
>>7468102
lol
>>
Mongrorian beef
Orengy chikun
Sweet sow pok
Vegetaber flied lice
>>
>>7467946
I usually get pork fried rice and chicken wings, or Pork fried rice with Beef Broccoli. Every once in a while I'll order some rib tips, or try something else. Do all takeout places sell those chinese donuts?
>>
kung pao chikin and fried rice
>>
Egg drop soup
Beef lo mein
crab wontons
orange chicken
plum chicken
pad thai
pho
>>
Look at menu.
Order things you've never had before.
Repeat until you've tried the entire menu and you know what you like.

Most Chinese takeout places in the US have pretty standard fare, so if you order 2-3 and an appetizer, you'll cover the menu in 5-6 trips.
>>
>>7468968
>so if you order 2-3
2-3 entrees*
>>
>crab rangoon
>singapore rice noodles
>BBQ ribs
>chicken with cashew nuts
>fried chicken wings
>lobster in garlic sauce
>HOT AND SOUR SOUP

Not all at once, these are just options.
>>
Bourbon chicken is so dank
>>
Salt and pepper shrimp. Eat the shell and tail too u pussy
>>
General Tso's chicken and an egg roll
>>
File: 1425982044359.png (603 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425982044359.png
603 KB, 1280x720
Why do you assume any of the food would be bad? That doesn't make sense. Why would they serve bad food?
>>
Broccoli beef
>>
>>7469015
Yep
>>
>>7467946
Nothing i don't eat dog.
>>
>>7467946
Salt and pepper squid.
>>
>lunch time
General tso lunch combo with wonton soup and Diet Coke for $4.50

>dinner time
house lo mein and fried dumplings (used to get steamed but fried taste so much better and Wtf is the difference when I'm eating a pint of lo mein)

>fat fuck piece of shit hate myself afterwards time
sweet and sour chicken, house lo mein, fried dumplings, 2 spring rolls, and crab rangoon. it's these moments I drop 20-25 dollars on take out that'll last me the day
>>
>>7467946
ask for yu shang pork. see if they can deliver.
>>
Almond chicken or bust?
>>
MaPo Tofu
Szechuan Dumplings
Cumin Lamb
Dan Dan Noodles
Tangerine Prawns
Whatever chicken dish has the most chili pepper symbols next to it.
>>
Wonton soup, or just dumplings
>>
Quarter crispy aromatic duck
Seaweed
Shredded chicken in chilli sauce
Chow mein
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.