[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have easy Italian pasta recipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: pasta-alla-puttanesca.jpg (3 MB, 4592x3056) Image search: [Google]
pasta-alla-puttanesca.jpg
3 MB, 4592x3056
Does anyone have easy Italian pasta recipes?
>>
>>7466902

>Boil pasta 20 minutes until very well done
>Add in tomato past/ketchup mixture for sweetness
>Olive oil
>Salt and pepper
>Can of tuna

Glass of red wine with this

Voila
>>
Make pasta.

Heat up some olive oil, add some chopped garlic and red pepper flakes, cook until the garlic just starts to turn golden. Add some halved cherry tomatoes and cook them down a bit. Add the pasta, salt, pepper, chopped fresh herbs (oregano, basil, parsley, etc.) and toss to combine.

Serve with some freshly grated parmesan or pecorino romano on top.
>>
>>7466937
I'm about to make this.
>>
>>7466902
>Boil pasta 18 minutes
>Remove water, add mayo, cream cheese and a tsp of garlic salt
>Add grated cheddar on top when serving
>Wa la!

The wife and my teenage son love it
>>
>>7466902
Prosciutto
Peas
Mint
Angel hair pasta
Top with feta cheese

The ladies love it and you look like a master chef
>>
400 G. Di Spaghetti
150 G. Di Guanciale
4 Uova
100 G. Di Pecorino Romano Grattugiato
Un Cucchiaino Di Olio D'oliva Extra Vergine
Sale Q.B.
Pepe Nero Macinato O Pestato Al Momento Q.B.

Tagliate il guanciale a striscioline.
Cuocete gli spaghetti in abbondante acqua leggermente salata.
Sbattete le uova con il formaggio in una ciotola adatta a contenere la pasta.
Fate dorare il guanciale con l'olio in una padella a fuoco moderato, cercando di non farlo seccare.
Scolate la pasta, fatela saltare un minuto nella padella con il guanciale. Versatela nella ciotola con le uova, e iniziate a mescolare velocemente e con un minimo di energia; in questo modo le uova cuoceranno amalgamandosi con gli altri ingredienti e si trasformeranno in una morbida crema senza grumi.
Servite subito gli spaghetti alla carbonara, spolverando ogni piatto con del pepe nero macinato o pestato al momento.
>>
>>7467034
Forgot:
Cherry tomatoes
Crushed garlic
>>
>>7467034
Also you must cook this in olive oil or you're a faggot. And thicker spaghetti works too
>>
>>7467034
You just throw all that stuff in a frying pan or what?
>>
>>7466937
This was good, me and my housemate both liked it.
>>
>italian canned tomatoes (unless you're lucky enough to live somewhere with good tomatoes)
>italian sausage, you can also make this homemade with spices and fennel and such, but it's easier just to find it made
>thyme, oregano, rosemary, savory, red pepper flakes, you can experiment with this so just follow whatever a recipe calls "italian seasoning" I'm sure there's a perfect ratio but I just use italian seasoning pre packaged because spices are expensive.
>onions, garlic

fry onions and garlic till translucent with most of the herbs and spices, add italian sausage. fry that up till mostly cooked, add tomatoes, boil then simmer for a few hours, however long it takes to thicken up and develop a good flavor.

mom has made this for years and I started making it myself when I moved out, along with carbonara and putanesca it's my favorite sauce to make.
>>
>>7467236
Cool I will try this soon enough. Also Italian sausage, is that the dry, salami sausage or the other thing I find when I google "italian sausage"?
>>
>>7467245
it's the uncooked variety you'll find in most grocery stores.
>>
>>7467245
Fresh italian sausage. Should be available in the meat section of most supermarkets.
>>
wala
>>
>>7466902
mince 1 large onion and saute with 8 oz of sliced mushrooms in olive oil or butter. add a pinch of red pepper flake when onion and mushrooms are nearly done. add 28 oz can of tomatoes and 16 oz of heavy cream, 1 tbsp dry basil (or 3 tbsp fresh at end of cooking). simmer at least 10 minutes or until thickened to your liking. serve with vinegary side salad and a piece of bread.

also angel hair is the best pasta.
>>
>>7466937
This is how just about every Italian cooks when they can't be bothered to cook. You can add meat, fish, a mixture, whatever you like. It's like their version of instant ramen.
>>
>>7467326
Yep, that's exactly why I mentioned it since OP was asking for easy italian pasta recipes.
>>
>>7467248
>>7467249
Alright thanks brehs

>>7467326
>This is how just about every Italian cooks when they can't be bothered to cook
That's precisely what I'm looking for
>>
>>7467038
Does anyone else throw an extra yolk into their carbonara? I find it makes it that little bit richer and gives it a slightly creamier texture
>>
>>7467236
I live in France. What is italian sausage? An american thing?
>>
>>7468653
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_sausage
>>
What is the best kind of Italian noodle?
>>
File: 65252342534.jpg (48 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
65252342534.jpg
48 KB, 580x385
>>7468653
Yeah, pretty much. We go have good butchers who make their own, but we also have a grilling/tailgaiting culture that uses hot dogs, brats, polish sausage, italian sausage, chorizo, and probably a few others. They're bastardizations, but things that you would cook up on a grill, put into a bun, and eat while drinking beer and having a good time.
>>
>>7468610
Always. I also add mushrooms (try it before you judge). Never understood the cream meme, when it just weakens the flavour. Same with peas.
>>
>>7468682
I think peas have got to be a meme. And I thought cream was just so people didn't have to be as concerned about scrambling the eggs as they stirred through the sauce? Or a lazy way of making it richer.

Either way, no cream for me. Might try some mushrooms though, fry them with the guanciale?
>>
>>7466909
It's wa la you fucking mouthbreather, voila is a string instrument
>>
>>7466937
I did this and my wife's son loved it, he took seconds.
>>
>>7468692
Yeah fry them. You don't want many. And I'd say having enough pasta water is the easiest way to prevent scrambling. I usually find if I tip my spaghetti into a colander and put the pot directly underneath it, the water which hasn't gone straight down the sinkers just enough for the sauce. Then having enough cheese is vital in making the sauce creamy, the main mistake I made initially.

Onions are another meme, and they don't just dilute the flavour but ruin it. I'd say garlic is OK though.
>>
>>7468758
I've found a squirt of garlic puree into the egg/cheese mix works well, but so does doing the guanciale in oil that you previously did garlic in.

How small do you slice the mushrooms?
>>
>>7468825
I chop them randomly desu senpai kinda like I cut the guanciale into random chunks instead of dicing it.
>>
>>7468843
You're so r4ndommm!!11! anon-senpai
>>
>>7468871
"no"
>>
>>7468729
>wife's son
An *actual* cuck, not one of the pretend Internet ones
>>
>>7468892
>being this new
>>
>>7466909
>voila is a string instrument
>>
Chef johns spaghetti aglio e oli or whatever is really good and easy
>>
File: 1454998766483.jpg (4 MB, 472x10000) Image search: [Google]
1454998766483.jpg
4 MB, 472x10000
>>7466902
Here you go friend
>>
>>7469159
Retardation.
>>
>>7469826
No, it's faggy forced in jokes/memes.
>>
>>7466937
Making this and adding garlic sauteed scallops and mussels on top.
Might take a pic if I'm so inclined but damn I wish I took a pic of those garlic rosemary ribeyes I made earlier....
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.