[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you consider a good "breakfast cheese?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: picrK8MDh.jpg (103 KB, 555x383) Image search: [Google]
picrK8MDh.jpg
103 KB, 555x383
What would you consider a good "breakfast cheese?" Something to put on bread? I'm feeling like brie is a bit too much for the morning but chevre might be ideal. Cream cheese is obviously the default but I'd like to do better.
>>
>>7465808
You could probs do something cheeky with some mascarpone
>>
>>7465808

I like Kraft Singles American cheese, I usually throw in 5 or 6 slices to cover my scrambled eggs and I'll have that with a bunch of bacon and some more melted American Cheese on toast.

Also you can add sliced American cheese into Kraft Dinner to make it extra cheesy and flavourful, alternatively you can use cheese strings.
>>
Brie and CaMEMEbert are really high protein.
>>
>>7465808

mature chanco, its pretty comfy. i doubt youve heard of it, though.
>>
>>7465839

Why are you even here?
>>
>>7465904

You do realize you're literally browsing a junk-food themed board right now
>>
>>7465927

It used to be a cooking themed board until you cancerous pieces of shit showed up
>>
>>7465808
A good brie/bloomy cheese can work with seasonings like pepper and chili flakes but brie can range a lot in quality and shittier ones can have off flavors that could ruin it.
There's also there's cottage cheese or quark.
Fresh cheese curds could be interesting too or a firmer grilling cheese for something different and meatier in texture.
>>
>>7465928
>used to be
hey everyone get a load of this faggot
>>
put beans on bread instead of cheese.
>>
>>7465808
I'm a huge fan of havarti and chives on toast with a funny egg for breakfast
>>
Camembert and harzer
>>
File: funny egg.jpg (41 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
funny egg.jpg
41 KB, 550x413
>>7467182
>funny egg
>>
>>7465904
Why is somebody who can't detect sarcasm allowed to use the internet, let alone 4chan? By the way, 18+
>>
File: 1433985712546.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1433985712546.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>7467258
>>
Grilled feta sandwich, yo
>>
Try some ewe cheese like pérail.
>>
Not even an argument, it's gouda
>>
Swiss or emmental. It's in all the best ham egg and cheese sandwiches.
>>
>>7467262
With all the amerifats who can't cook on this board, I think he was being serious.
>>
I put asiago in an omelet a few days ago and it was good
>>
>>7465808
Goat cheese is literally GOAT tier
>>
Queso fresco
>>
>>7469665
>He doesn't prefer ewe cheese.
>>
>>7467174
But...he's actually fucking right. Just because you've only seen the shitposting going on for a few years doesn't mean there wasn't a time when /ck/ was slower and the vast majority of threads were OC and actual cooking/recipe oriented.
>>
>>7469709

thank you!

now it's just full of people who like to eat but don't want to learn how to cook
>>
>>7469665
Goat cheese is so fucking overrated for its price like JesusChrist. Like don't get me wrong it's alright, but (at least here) it costs a fortune
>>
>>7465808
Fourme d'Ambert on a fresh kaiser roll is amazing, easilyone of my favorite blue cheeses.
The taste is a bit strong but it's just so good...
>>
File: 1348697197926.jpg (10 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1348697197926.jpg
10 KB, 250x249
>>7465885

>tfw my favorite cheese is now a meme
>>
>>7465808
Chèvre plus jam or honey. So good on toast.
>>
>>7471032
Sounds like fatties took over your board.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.