[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These things are good for you, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fried-egg-food-egg_21341382[1].jpg (36 KB, 626x469) Image search: [Google]
fried-egg-food-egg_21341382[1].jpg
36 KB, 626x469
These things are good for you, right?
>>
>>7462277
Yes they are
>>
nope. eat pinto beans.
>>
>>7462287
Share pinto bean recipes pls

I have 4lb of dry and have run out of ideas

>Inb4 chili or rice and beans
Surely there's a better use for them
>>
>>7462303
How about Pinto bean fried egg surprise?

Soak 4lbs of pinto beans over night. Cook in water for 35 minutes then drain and serve with a fried egg concealed under the beans
>>
>>7462312
Thanks, very creative
Can't wait to try it
>>
>>7462303

Cook pinto beans as you normally would, put them on pizza with ketchup
>>
>>7462277
They're the only food that has all the essential amino acids in them.
>>
any egg w/ pinto bean recipes?
>>
i got my pinto ban chili recipe down so that the beans actually taste like egg yolk. So good. No meat necessary.
>>
>>7462303
blend the finished product with copious coconut oil and salt and etc spices. cool and you have a very umami almost compound butter made of beans. great spread
>>
>>7462595
You're trolling right?
>>
I hope so because they're one of my favorite foods and I get sad if I go a day without eating one
>>
>>7462277
nice dubbadubs
>>
>>7462277
Eggs are food magic. Srsly. From custard to meringue, emulsifier and binder, souffle to omelette. Fucking magic.
>>
>>7463141
Plus they can literally make life.
>>
>>7462277
I always feel complete after my morning egg.
>>
>>7462277
Depends strongly on the rest of your diet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.