[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beer salt. What's your favorite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: beersalt.jpg (228 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
beersalt.jpg
228 KB, 660x440
beer salt. What's your favorite?
>>
>>7461772
What the fuck hipster bullshit is this now
>>
>>7461772
the fuck
>>
>>7461782
>>7461789
its salt you put in your beer or around the rim of a beer glass or can to flavor it.
>>
File: lucas salt.jpg (8 KB, 174x183) Image search: [Google]
lucas salt.jpg
8 KB, 174x183
Lucas makes some good beer salt too.
>>
>>7461792

No.
>>
>>7461792
People who do that should stop drinking shit beer.
>>
>>7461799
but its soo good.
>>
>>7461794
can you still buy this stuff? I remember buying it years ago, but haven't seen it recently.
>>
>>7462456
I don't know maybe they quit making it. I had just remembered it being a good salt and buying it as a kid.
>>
Anyone who hasn't heard of this isn't old enough to drink beer. That said, its mainly a mexican thing and really not worth having on every occasion. A little goes a looooong way
>>
occasionally when im at a bar and get a draft beer that taste like its towards the end of a keg ill put regular salt in it. never used that flavored shit though.
>>
>>7462499

I'm European and I have no idea what the fuck this is. So you use it the same way as you would salt the rim of a mojito glass?
>>
>>7462499
Or we don't live in the worst states in the worst developed country on the worst continent in the world.
>>
>>7462499

>Anyone who hasn't heard of this isn't old enough to drink beer.

Or they're older than 22 and not a fucking hipster douche.
>>
corona and beer salt is my jam. I go overboard on the salt and it foams up and spills all over the place but I just love it
>>
Another good way of adding salt is the brine from olives or pickles. I love taking some olives and putting them in my beer too. then eating them while Im drinking. Gives you a little fizzy bite to your olives.
>>
>>7462499
ABSOLUTELY KILL YOURSELF NOW
>>
>>7462456
Yes you have to go to a mexican market.

If the only thing to drink is corona or tie equivalent shitty mexican beer it absolutely requires lime and salt in it
>>
>>7462499
Americans who just turned 21 are cuter than a petting zoo.
>>
>>7462499
Fucking yurocucks so weird
>>
>>7462519
Yea my dad also likes to put salt and lime in his beer
>>
>>7461772
Just some plain salt on the rim of a cold can or bottle of Mexican beer, preferably something with a bit of a "grassy" flavor like Tecate.
>>
File: 928737417191.gif (2 MB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
928737417191.gif
2 MB, 180x135
>>7461772
that shit is fucking stupid
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.