[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is dedicated to my /fit/bro. Lets make sick gains, cunt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 1.png (1 MB, 927x723) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 927x723
This is dedicated to my /fit/bro. Lets make sick gains, cunt.

I have some eggs, milk, protein power and creatine. Pretty standard.
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 991x739) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 991x739
>>7460587
I'll make this quick. First goes the ice, creatine and brotien.
>>
you dont need all that shit to be fit

just exercise

if you want unusually large muscles then you better have a use for them otherwise youre just compensating for something else that has you insecure
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 984x747) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 984x747
>>7460589
Then eggs. I think they are over ripe.
>>
File: 4.png (1 MB, 988x741) Image search: [Google]
4.png
1 MB, 988x741
>>7460594
I lift. Don't worry friend.

Added the milk
>>
File: 1311460895562.jpg (59 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1311460895562.jpg
59 KB, 338x450
>>7460597
STOP
>>
File: 5.png (1 MB, 985x737) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1 MB, 985x737
>>7460604
It blended pretty fast.
>>
File: 6.png (752 KB, 548x736) Image search: [Google]
6.png
752 KB, 548x736
>>7460605
Downed it just as fast. It's nice to taste something that's not just the protien powder by itself. It added a bit of creamy thickness to it as well.
>>
0/10 try something original next time
>>
>>7460587
>creatine
>making it

pick one, fraud
>>
>>7460594
I use them as a meal replacement. Too lazy to exercise.
>>
File: fit makes dinner.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fit makes dinner.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Better than the last time someone from /fit/ came in here.
>>
>>7460683
creatine is naturally synthesized in the body. It provides energy to muscle cells mainly and the breakdown product is excreted.

I assume you're just ignorant and referring to steroids. Most popular anabolic steroids are synthetic and mimic the effects of naturally occurring hormones.

Steroids directly lead to increased production of proteins and decreased production of stress hormones. Essentially tricking your body. Steroids have been linked to numerous adverse health affects.

If anything, creatine is more similar to whey protein and hardly qualifies as cheating, as opposed to steroids.
>>
>>7461675

But its not even food. At least that can be considered a dish. Even tho its a crap attempt.
>>
File: 1457211653015.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457211653015.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>7460587
> talking like zyzz
> confirmed for first week of lifting
>>
>>7461739
Besides the obvious presentation issue and the lack of some sort of sauce, I can't see what's wrong with that.
>>
>>7462043
It's not that the dish is bad, it's that it's one step removed from the depressing unseasoned dry meat and steamed veggies some lifters usually eat. It's like if somebody thought they were a genius for toasting their hot dog buns.
>>
>>7461787
More like
>thinking consuming 100g of protein in one sitting is going to give you gains
>confirmed for first week of lifting
>>
>>7463935
I'd just like to step in and point out that studies surrounding useful protein per dose are largely based on 20 year old athletes because those are the ones who have a ton of free time and will do anything for chump change.

The few studies on athletes in multiple age ranges have found that people who are no longer barely out of their teens can benefit from vastly higher amounts of protein per serving. Like instead of 19 grams per dose being the useful ceiling beyond which the rest just gets shat out, it goes to 40 or 50 grams at middle age and beyond.

It's interesting that the same zealots screaming "calories in calories out you can eat TDEE in sugar donuts and its' no problem" are the ones screaming that you don't need a reasonable amount of protein for adequate strength and mass gains.

You rarely see people advocating 100 gram protein shakes 5x a day, but you often see lazy DYELs pretending that this is typical among people who train.

How strange that people who don't lift, know the most about lifting and nutrition. I wonder why that would be?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.