[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Driving with friend >It's lunch time so I suggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: seriously nigga.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
seriously nigga.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Driving with friend
>It's lunch time so I suggest we eat somewhere, so I say McDonald's since it's pretty close by
>"Oh I'd never be caught dead eating at Mick Dee's. I got better taste than that."
>I say "Okay, where do you want to eat?" thinking he's gonna suggest a healthier alternative
>He says "Five Guys Burger and Fries"
>mfw
>>
>>7460168
Your mistake, thinking "taste" would much to do with health.

Your friend's still an idiot though.
>>
>>7460168
just pull the car over and let him know you are no longer friends and to get off of your property. /thread
>>
File: Five Guys burger.jpg (222 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Five Guys burger.jpg
222 KB, 640x427
>>7460168
McDonalds sucks dicks from every direction it's possible to suck a dick from. You could summon Cthulhu, enter his non-Euclidean dimension, and you would find McDonalds sucking dicks from impossible lines and angles.

Your friend did you a favor. Five Guys is better in every way.
>>
>>7461112

that's not true. i'm sure mcdonalds has better coffee
>>
>>7461112
that bun looks like a wet wussy sponge.
is it the menu for toothless people?
>>
>>7461118
mcdonadls is garbage dude get real
>>
>>7461140

i said they have better coffee than 5 guys. does 5 guys even have coffee? did you even fucking read my post? fucking elitist twat. i don't eat at either of them, because one is shit and the other is overpriced and i can cook a burger at home if i want one. i'm not some faggot who needs other people to make my meals for me.
>>
>>7460168
Maybe 5 guys isn't loaded with HFCS and other artificial bullshit.

The portions are bigger and I'm sure there's more fat and grease, but Mcd is Monsanto slop.
>>
>>7460168
im ashamed to say i have worked at mcdonald. your friend is correct, the shit that goes on in the back would make you want to swear off meat. atleast every five guys ive been seen have pretty good hygiene standards.
>>
>>7460168
I know it's bait but I hate when people do this shit. They act like MCds is the 5th horseman in the rapture and suggest wendys or some other crap as if it isn't just as bad for you.
>>
>>7461118
>>7461140

McDonald's coffee is legitimately one of the best coffee options around. It's objectively amazing.
>>
>>7461243
yeah maybe if all you eat is fast food. french press your own shit for fucks sake and stop promoting trash
>>
>>7461118
>>7461243
>Coffee flavored water
>>
yeah but five guys sounds gay
>>
>>7461243
$1 black coffee is my jam homie
I add ice to bring it to just above room temp.
>>
File: DrMonsanto.jpg (55 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
DrMonsanto.jpg
55 KB, 720x549
>>7461146
>This is what you actually think it's like
>>
>>7462247
thx man upvoted
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.