[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wrong eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: crouton.jpg (29 KB, 200x263) Image search: [Google]
crouton.jpg
29 KB, 200x263
Do you eat anything not in the way in which it was intended?

I buy and eat bags of croutons the same way most people do potato chips or goldfish crackers

It's just my favorite snack, people think it's freaky deaky but I don't see why
>>
>>7459862
>but I don't see why

Because there are set rules to things. Just like the rule that chili needs to has beans in it to be called an authentic chili. Or the rule that American or English spaghetti carbonara is made with a nice amount of heavy cream. Or that New Yorkian cheese frisbees are called "pizza".
>>
>>7459867
What this guy said. Food choices are heavily cultural. I've done what you do OP, and it's delicious. Can anyone give a reasonable reason why an American breakfast is more or less proper than an English breakfast? No, not without a bunch of stupid bullshit.
>>
File: GOAT jpg.jpg (39 KB, 550x381) Image search: [Google]
GOAT jpg.jpg
39 KB, 550x381
>>7459862

I don't see anything wrong with that at all, croutons are delicious and come in great flavors that you don't get in chips or crackers.

I enjoy a slice of untoasted, good quality sourdough bread with olive oil, salt + pepper for breakfast. My sisters used to give me shit for it growing up, yet have no problem eating wonder bread toast with butter on it.
>>
>>7459862
>I buy and eat bags of croutons the same way most people do potato chips

Everyone does this.
>>
>>7459949
I haven't seen people do it really but I'm with you OP.

>>7459947
This sounds godlike. Definitely going to incorporate this into my daily breakfast of 2 eggs over easy.
>>
>>7459957

I would definitely recommend it, that pretty much describes my "I'm not late for work yet" breakfast, except add a garden fresh, sliced up salt+pepper tomato on the side.
>>
>>7459947
Bread and spiced oil is patrician level. Try it with Linseed oil for more Omega3 and flavour.
>>
>>7459862
I have drank maple syrup on multiple occasions.
>>
>>7459862
everyone does this faggot

i bet you think you're a rebel because you piss in the shower
>>
It's way better than trying to eat those rock-hard things in salads.
>>
I dip chips in cottage cheese
>>
>>7459862
I do the same thing
Friends in high school got freaked out when I was munching on a box of croutons for a snack
>>
>>7459862
you should try making your own a go some time. it's ridiculous easy. just brush some olive oil on bread, slice it, toss in seasonings and put it in the oven for like 8-10 minutes
>>
You know those frozen fruit packets you get to defrost and have either on their own or to make something with?
I just eat them without defrosting, i fucking love it.
>>
I rip off bits of my pizza slices like a retard instead of bringing it to my mouth.
>>
>>7464747
i do this with bagels and donuts
>>
>>7461553
What the fuck? That's disgusting. Who would even do that? Most bathrooms have a toilet right near the shower.
>>
you make me sick
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.