[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they sell bread without the crust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: disgusting_crust.jpg (77 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
disgusting_crust.jpg
77 KB, 1300x866
Why don't they sell bread without the crust?
>>
File: crustless.jpg (33 KB, 387x516) Image search: [Google]
crustless.jpg
33 KB, 387x516
But they do.
>>
>>7458954
Why don't you just grow a pair of testicles?

>>7458960
My mate used to have this, I could never understand it. It's funny because he's now a massive gym bro, the biggest guy I know, yet he's still fussy as fuck.
>>
Picky eater? Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>7458985
I've never understood it either. The crust is my favorite part of bread. At least real bread, not that soft garbage supermarket chemical bread.
>>
>>7459007
>the burnt bread is my favorite part
*tips*
>>
>>7459016
>i have the palate of a toddler
>>
>>7458954
>2016
>Not buying crust
>not realising it's the best soundproof equipment around
>>
>>7458954
They do. Ever since I tried it I switched. Never shall I go back to eating those sorry sad dry crusts.
>>
>>7459007
You know water is a chemical, right?
>>
Why don't they sell loafs of all crust?
>>
>>7458954
because the crust keeps it from becoming dry and stale quickly

eat the end pieces of a loaf of bread and you'll find that it goes bad sooner senpai
>>
>>7459270
How much my bread literally gets hard after like an hour not in a bag
>>
>>7458954
Good bread is pretty much defined by the crust. The only bread with shitty crust is shitty bread.
>>
Fuck your crust.

Why don't they sell a bag with just bread heels?

They're the best part.
>>
File: everyday sourdough crust shot.jpg (176 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
everyday sourdough crust shot.jpg
176 KB, 750x500
>>7458954
dude. crust is the best part.
pic related. it's a bread I baked.
Dat crust doe.
>>
>>7459156
my nigga
>>
>>7459156
I'd imagine they'd have to adhere them together somehow. That'd be strange but I'd try it.
>>
>>7459270
I always eat the heel, and you're wrong. Maybe it has some validity for unsliced bread, but I doubt it.
>>
>>7459545
I would fund the fuck out of this
>>
>>7459148
No it's not, you idiot. It's an elemental.
>>
I don't like the taste of that kind of bread but it can be made palatable with toasting and butter and other shit. The entire point though is how soft and chewy it is. Why would you eat that horrible crust when you can just eat real bread?
>>
>>7458954
What the fuck OP...
The kind of bread you posted has no crust already.
I mean it's got crust but the crust is soft.
It's already the kind of bread you give to children who like sweet things and dislike crust.
Are you that much of a baby that you have to remove crust that is as soft as mie?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.