[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents went on vacation. Time to leave basement and make burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: 234324.jpg (633 KB, 1853x1392) Image search: [Google]
234324.jpg
633 KB, 1853x1392
Parents went on vacation.
Time to leave basement and make burgers and watch anime.
also r8 my burgers.
>>
>>7458427
disgusting/10
>>
is that

>only mayo
>eight (8) meat patties
>string cheese
>>
Living the dream, my man

When the cat is away, the mice will play ;-)
>>
>>7458427

WTF? Is that just a blob of mayo in there and nothing else? No vegetables? No bacon? No cheese? Just mayo?
>>
>>7458427
Get rid of that fucking pan. You should go all benihana on that glass top stove.
>>
>>7458427
Gonna stay up til like, 2am and shit.
>>
>>7458440
yes and with bbq sauce and cheese, fuck veggies
>>
>>7458452

Enjoy your failburgers anon.
>>
Just adding an american cheese slice to each of these would make it look more appealing.
Also, ketchup mixed with mayo is the best sauce.
Also, caramelized onions.
Also, holy shit how can you eat 4 double cheeseburgers
>>
>>7458499
5. i ate one before taking the pic.
i'm a big guy.
>>
>>7458505
Every time I buy burger stuff I end up eating two quarter pounders and it gets me full as fuck.
>>
>>7458427

>parents went on vacation

They must have known about the /ck/ challenge, and them leaving was their birthday present to you.

Now you can compete without anyone looking over your shoulder!

>legitimately jealous
>>
>>7458427
You going to eat all those burgers yourself, fatass? You want some more mayo on that, white boy?
>>
I've made a patty melt with too much beef and some caramelized onion. Shit was great.
>>
>>7458427
You didn't even toast the buns? Good going. I see you also couldn't apply the mayo correctly out of the squeeze bottle, it's dripping down the sides and in glops, nice work. String cheese added ontop 2 patties, nice, you probably ate the rest out the bag while cooking those other burgers, too bad.

Just out of curiosity, what are you going to wash these burgers down with?

>>7458444
In the back of my mind something tells me no, don't tell them that, cause I picture some bloated face nut whose tongue is pushed outward from cheek fat thinking it's a good idea, but another part of me pictures the aftermath when mummy and deddy get back and keks.
>>
>>7458588
>I've made a patty melt

wat
>>
>>7458505
How much do you weight anon?
>>
>>7458556
nah not at same time, i ate half and the other half for after midnight gaming session.
stay jealous, wagecuckold.
>>
>>7458603
>Just out of curiosity, what are you going to wash these burgers down with?

a 2L coke
>>
>>7458452
should added some onion rings for a rodeo burger
>>
>>7458606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_melt

>>7458624
Hope you enjoyed your cold burgers.
>>
>>7458624
>i live with my parents be jealous of me
LOL
>>
>>7458630
i will enjoy them, i'll enjoy anything after my weed and gaming session.
>>
>>7458632
>tfw no responsibilities no forced stress no pressure
living the dream
>>
>>7458637
>no freedom
>no pride
>no sense of self worth
I guess if you're happy with that kind of a trade more power to you.
>>
>>7458637
you sound no different than the farm animals that were slaughtered to make your burger patties desu senpai
>>
Hello from /r9k/.
>>
>>7458646
Fuck off
>>
>>7458639
>"no freedom"
whaaaaat? dude that's my point, it's freedom, i dont have to suck jew dick 8 hours a day and be grateful to afford rent and food.
i'm proud of this coz i'm smarter than the average wageslave goy who hasn't figured out how much he's getting raped.
wagie ragie in his cagie :)
>>
>>7458656
when was the last time you had your friends over for an all night rager? the last time you had a girl over? doesn't sound like freedom to me

oh wait
>friends
sorry
>>
>>7458664
>having offline friends and 3D pig disgusting girl
dude it's freaking 2016
>>
>>7458652
Then don't post on multiple boards, fuck-nut.
>>
Needs more mayo/10
>>
If you pig out, you gotta do it right. You are not doing it right. Last night, I stuffed my fat ass with the biggest meal I had eaten in months. I was so goddamn full I thought I'd die but I wasn't ashamed because I put effort into it and made everything from scratch. I'd be ashamed to eat half of what you're eating.
>>
>>7458505
>i'm a big guy.
For you
>>
>>7458752
fuckin finally. i was waiting for it for the last hour.
>>
>>7458782
wew lad
>>
>>7458782
>the life of a neet

>3:00pm: Wake up and make burgers
>3:20pm: shitpost on 4chan
>4:20pm: banepost on 4chan
>7:00pm: BANEPOST RESPONSE FUCK YES
truly exciting
>>
>>7458814
actually i watch animu and play competitive online games while shitpostin.
life's good t.b.h
>>
>>7458427
sure that's enough mayo white boi?
>>
>>7458871
they can read?!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.