[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food to eat when constipated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: prunejuice.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
prunejuice.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
What do you guys eat or drink when you're plugged up?
>>
>>7458340
I eat plenty of vegetables and fiber so I don't get plugged up.
>>
sauerkraut
>>
I drink a pint of heavy cream, eat two family-size orders of KFC mac and cheese and two Double Quarter Pounders with extra cheese, 4mg of Xanax, and some shitting supplements.
>>
Literally just boil a bunch of cilantro in water for a few minutes and drink a glass of the resulting liquid when it's cooled down. I read some article about "cleansing your kidneys" and thought "okay, I'll try this"—an hour later and I'm shitting out my intestines and this continues for hours. Poor man's diuretic, I guess.
>>
>>7458359
You forgot the olive garden double order of chicken alfredo.
>>
Just eat Flamin' Hot Cheetos or oatmeal. Whatever.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>7458340
Only one thing you can do now op
>>
>>7458340
A great big plate of cheese. I love having a full colon.
>>
File: nooooo.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nooooo.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>7459882
>>
A salad
>>
I pop an orlistat
>>
coffee
>>
>>7458340

i dont eat like an average american and never have the problem

so i recommend a diet that includes something other than white bread, cheese, and beef
>>
>>7458340
Go eat at Red Lobster. You will have diarrhea by the end of the night 100% guaranteed. I swear they put laxatives in their food.
>>
>>7459882
Dude, I just want to poop. I don't want to die.
>>
coffee and a shitload of oat brits
>>
File: PowderFace.jpg (33 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
PowderFace.jpg
33 KB, 539x960
>>7459882
Satanic projectile diarrhea candies! YUMMM! You looking to kill someone from the inside out? What the fuck?
>>
>>7459942
Do you have problems with dairy or sodium?

Cause Red Lobster uses the most butter of any restaurant I've ever seen in my life and their food is outrageously salty.
>>
File: AHW003.png (518 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
AHW003.png
518 KB, 649x649
>>7458340
>>
Bragg's vinegar, daily probiotics, and Tex Mex.
>>
>>7460004
I have literally no problems with any other restaurants and am not irritated by any kinds of foods. Red Lobster just gets me every fucking time man, I don't know maybe the one by me is shit but the food never gives me any problems except total anal evacuation.
>>
Usually I eat a bowl of ramen and drink a glass of milk on the side. Something about the way they mix in my stomach causing me to have to use the bathroom, that by the time I'm done with the bowl, I have to run to the toilet. And no, I'm not lactose intolerant.
>>
Boil water and dump in half a bottle of Vitamin C tablets. I did that and shit my guts out.
>>
>>7458340

Coffee in the morning, beers at night. Go to the doctor if you can't shit right on that diet.
>>
>>7459882
i don't get it, why do these give people the shits?
>>
>>7459882
GUMMIE CANDIEYE
>>
>>7462029
Secret ingredient, there's a little bit of indigestible Satan himself in every one, just imagine Satan inside your intestines and he wants to get out. Want to make people hurt from the inside out and have them lose their shit literally in more ways that one? Feed them this.
>>
Smoking cigarettes can help.

Cigarettes get a bad rap, often with good reason, but I'll be damned if it doesn't clear you out.

I quit smoking two years ago but sometimes I wish I can have another smoke just to have a decent shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.