[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chipotle Rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 20160309_032045.jpg (276 KB, 747x955) Image search: [Google]
20160309_032045.jpg
276 KB, 747x955
So I live in an apartment full of old people that dont eat chipotle, but everyone got one of these coupons. Got 16 of the things just from going into the mail room recycling.

Would chipotle care if i keep using them like once every other day?
>>
>>7453834
I SAW THIS SHIT ON REDDIT
>>
>>7453836
que?
>>
>>7453834
I think the rule is one per person, per visit.

Also, do you live an an apartment or a 'facility' of sorts that's marketed to old people? I've read about younger people choosing to live in those places since it's quiet and safe while also being at a decent price.
>>
>>7453865
No, It's a normal place. It's just this is Florida so everywhere has old people.

Also cool ty. I havent been to chipotle in a while but free food is free food.
>>
>>7453834
>Would chipotle care if i keep using them like once every other day?
Would a mega chain care what I do?
Would the cashiers that hate their jobs and have no affiliation with corporate offices care?

Come on kid
>>
I'd just read the fine print at the bottom. If it doesn't mention restrictions, I don't see what they could do about it, other than scowl at you. Though it'd be nice of you to buy a drink & side dish with your burrito, or toss a couple bucks in the tip jar if they have one or something.
>>
>>7453888
It says right at the bottom, "one free item per card and per customer" as well as "not to be combined with other offers".
>>
>>7453834
>scavenging the garbage for food stamps at a dog food cafeteria

what's your life come to, op
>>
I was wondering where the shills were going to be focusing on next. Anyway, it's hardly worth pointing out that another Chipootlay was closed yesterday because of a norovirus infection.

I wonder, does the fact that we know what you're doing get back to your corporate overlords? Do they think this is effective marketing? Pajeet? Answer me...
>>
>>7453834
Jesus would
>>
E C O L I
C
O
L
I
>>
>>7453834
Have fun with that food poisoning you degenerate
>>
>>7453834
What's the reason for a coupon? Why do they make them and continue to make them?

1) You are introduced to the establishment. You might want to return because the service was fast and friendly, or the food was delicious and you'll crave it, and come back another time/tell friends, and the make money from you in the future.
2) You will bring friends your 1st visit, or else buy another item that makes up the loss from the coupon.

Can they complain if they see you every day? Yes, if so, give it a rest for a few days. Or go at different times. As soon as someone really abuses the thing and you don't do 1) or 2) above, then they can simply put a sign up in the window and on the register "no more coupons" and call the whole thing off.
>>
>>7456382
Dude no. Coupons are serious business at least where I've worked. No joke. Management accounts for them and the business actually makes money for every coupon that they accept. To the extent that workers are instructed to keep stacks of the current promotion by the register and apply when relevant. It's one of those neat sales techniques that introduce profit at all levels.
>>
>>7453834
>picking through trash for coupons
That's a new low
>>
>>7453834
btw the individual cashier may not really know how to apply coupons if they're new so be patient and try not to go when they're busy.
>>
>>7456426
>picking through trash for food
Still the lowest.
>>
Give them to the matron of your local Vietnamese, strip-mall nail salon in exchange for a month's worth of manicures.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 571x571
>>7456426
>being this jealous that you can't live off chipotle for a month like OP
>>
>>7456477
>The only way to live off of low qual meme food is by going through the trash
>>
Getting free fast food is pretty easy. Most places I know will give you something for completing an online survey. Always check the back of your receipt. In the last couple of weeks I've gotten a free six inch Subway sub, a free entree at Panda Express, and free rolled tacos at El Pollo Loco. You are supposed to write a code down on the receipt, but I just make one up and it's never failed to work.
>>
>>7456463

This.
>>
>>7456463

Or you can take it to your local masseuse, see if they'd trade for a months worth of massages.

And don't forget to ask for the "Happy Ending"!
>>
>>7453834

Man, go to your local strip club! You've got enough coupons to make it rain, baby!
Stuff them in g-strings! Clubs are dark, they won't know the difference!
>>
Stop bumping shill threads.
>>
>>7456481
>FREE meme food
Holy heck anyone of adult age should understand why that is a desirable thing
>>
>>7453834
>So I live in an apartment full of old people that dont eat chipotle, but everyone got one of these coupons. Got 16 of the things just from going into the mail room recycling.
>I live in an apartment full of old people that dont eat chipotle, but everyone got one of these coupons. Got 16 of the things just from going into the mail room recycling.

pick one way to spit it out, OP. Before you make another thread let me warn you that one of the ways makes you sound like a weak-willed little bitch
>>
Serious question, is it safe to eat at Chipotle? I've been hearing a lot about their food poisoning
>>
>>7457178
Serious answer: No, it is not safe. Their food poisoning issues go way beyond a few isolated incidents, and multiple different strains of bacteria and viruses that have made it into various regions of their national supply chain over the past year. There is a fundamental problem with the way they prepare food that has not been resolved. Meanwhile, they continue to plaster 4chan with professional shills hired from overseas agencies--such as those found in this thread.
>>
>>7456463
Since when did men need manicures?
>>
>>7456420
Those are manufacturer's coupons; the manufacturer of the discounted product pays the store after they send the coupons that have been used in, Chipotle is handing out coupons for its own store so they don't make a profit on the coupons
>>
I abuse Pizza Huts "new accounts get free cheesesticks" deal with a guerillamail every time I order from them, which is all the time. Stopped getting the cheesesticks codes eventually no matter how many emails I spammed. Wonder if that's by design. Using a VPN seemed to fix that issue.
>>
>>7457917
the free cheesesticks deal from pizza hut is absolute shit.

After you have ordered from them once, you can leave feedback (they usually send you an email, or you can look on your receipt for more details) and they'll send you a 50% off code the next day. They allow you to do it up to twice a week. The 50% off code only works on orders $20+ but realistically a large pizza is already going to be putting you pretty close. If you have issues being just under (50~ cents) $20 just add some ranch dip or some shit to the order.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.