[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you eat a BLT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 20160309_020229.jpg (849 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160309_020229.jpg
849 KB, 2560x1536
How often do you eat a BLT?
>>
>>7453731
every time i blow a load in your mother's mouth.
>>
>>7453751
So,every 45 minutes or so?
>>
>>7453751
So several times a day?
How fucking fat are you, mane?
>>
Never
>>
About twice to three to three times a week in the summer when I have a fuck-ton of tomatoes and lettuce in my garden.
>>
>>7453751
So, you're a virgin and have never had a BLT?
I feel bad for you
>>
>>7453872
No. Raw tomatoes are fucking pig disgusting to me.
>>
Once a month maybe.

BLTs are pretty fantastic, though.
>>
>>7453874
Why?
>>
>>7453874
You sound pretty shit.
>>
>>7453897
I always hear people say they taste snotty, I don't get this
>>
File: 20160226_0003.JPG.jpg (1 MB, 1082x1623) Image search: [Google]
20160226_0003.JPG.jpg
1 MB, 1082x1623
Seriously not enough
>>
>>7453975
They don't know what a garden is.
>>
How do you make a BLT without adding mayo, chicken, egg or onion?
>>
I use avocado instead of lettuce.
>>
>>7453986
>>7453987

That's not a BLT, then
>>
>>7453731
Does anyone else think BLTs are Unbelievably unsatisfying?
Like bacon was not meant to be a solo sandwich meat
>>
>>7454208

No.

If I have good tomatoes I'll sometimes make just tomato and mayo sandwiches, and they're more than satisfying. BLT's are perfect.

You sound like a fatty.
>>
Chicken and Avocado BLT
with Turkey Bacon
>>
>>7454234
Coming from the one that literally eats mayonnaise and bread
>>
>>7454291

>literally eats mayonnaise and bread

Do you even know what thread you're in?
>>
>>7453995
Exactly. Simple improvements that you have no reason not to do makes it not a BLT.
So how do you actually make a BLT without doing simple improvements that makes it not a BLT?
>>
>>7454306
You dont eat a BLT because they're shit
>>
honestly haven't had a BLT in months.
>>
>>7454306
The mayo is THE simple improvement that is good to go. Anything else and you're just looking at making a club
>>
>>7454319
The question still stands. Why make a BLT when you can make a club?
>>
>>7454320
Do whatever you want, but this isn't a club thread, is it?
>>
>>7453731
senpai BLT is just meme desu food
>>
I don't eat eggs, my options for savory breakfast foods at diners are slim. So pretty often. Love BLTs, they're not too heavy, God-tier texture. They're like Tetris. There's nothing you can remove and have a functional full sandwich, but adding anything makes it a fundamentally different sandwich. An indivisible, perfect concept
>>
>>7454208
You need at least two layers of bacon, if not three

I know the feeling you're talking about, but that's only if it's a light BLT. A heavy BLT is totally satisfying, even if a bit salt overload...everyone needs a good salt overload from time to time
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.