[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1406470594769.jpg (5 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
1406470594769.jpg
5 KB, 243x247
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream & sugar, it's bitter shit. If you let it get cold, it's bitter shit. There is literally no reason to drink coffee. There's a handful of reasons not to, though. You're literally steeping seeds into water for a cocktail of heavy metals and pesticides, and it's making you demented.

Now tea, tea's the shit. Tea's where it's at. Tea's gone cold, you're wondering why? Doesn't matter. it's just as delicious as a hot brewed cup, perhaps even moreso. Tea's got all sortsa anti-occident goodies in it. Coffee will just stain your mouth. The dental industry is probably ecstatic that there're so many same-ass hivemind idiot coffee drinkers openly willing to destroy their dental situation with dirtwater. More business for those mouth-poking dolts. Makes me sick. Coffee.. 'the fuck out my face with that crap.
>>
Why can't you just hate one thing without liking some other thing?
>>
>>7451125
>anti-occident
weeb detected
>>
File: join-us.jpg (152 KB, 719x1010) Image search: [Google]
join-us.jpg
152 KB, 719x1010
>>7451125
>>
oh boy, it's the daily "i'm an underage faggot" thread
>>
tea has more tannins though which cause the stains
>>
>>7451125
I'm not a coffee fag and I know this is a troll/shitpost but tea tastes like ass after it's gone cold. The texture changes and it's vomit-inducing t.b.h. lad
>>
I always enjoy a discussion of the dichotomies that are so inherent in the western paradigm, wherein the very act of describing preference for one thing requires the modification of status for another.

Good show, anon. Hip hip cheerio
>>
>>7451174
Stop posting this
>>
>>7451125
Tea is just as shit tier as coffee. You need even more milk and sugar to make tea sufferable
>>
>oh look it's this copypasta-guzzling tea shill again
>>
>>7451125
>anti-occident
>>
I like both.

I drink coffee black, unsweetened. Hot or cold, it's tasty and has lots of caffeine.

I can only drink black tea with a bit of milk and sugar though, and fuck drinking it cold. Fruit tea with a teaspoon of honey is just like juice, it's nice hot or cold.

If I had to live without one, tea or coffee, I'd ditch the coffee because black tea is an essential restorative in a crisis. If someone offered me a choice between tea or coffee under normal circumstances though I'd go with coffee because I prefer the taste.

tl;dr: Fuck you OP.
>>
>>7451125
>it's bitter shit
Doesn't know ho to make coffee.
>>
what even is a flavour profile
>>
>>7451156
underrated post
>>
>>7451125
get the fuck out of my board you tasteless britbong faggot
tea is only for niggers and btiches
>>
>>7451125
>Coffee with no crema...
http://sydney-coffee-nerd.blogspot.com.au
>>
If your coffee is bitter shit then you've made it wrong, just like how making tea wrong makes it shit.

Hot coffee? Mine's delicious and nutty.
Cold coffee? Mine's got a natural sweetness.
>>
>>7455230
Don't fall for the falseflag, anon.
>>
Black coffee is great
Turkish coffee with cardamom is great
Tea is great

All of them suck ass cold. Only barley tea is good cold, no sugar.
>>
Black coffee is my go-to laxative. Start my mornings energized with a clean bowel
>>
Who gives a fuck. You drink it down, it gives you energy, then you go about your day until you get off the clock and get drunk.
>>
coffee is pretty nice though makes you poop and gives you a charge.
>>
File: Sakamoto_hardly_cares.jpg (45 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto_hardly_cares.jpg
45 KB, 960x720
>"I don't like these plant bits steeped in hot water!"
>"Everyone should switch to THESE plant bits steeped in hot water!"
You humans never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>7451125
seriously, I strongly prefer my coffee to be black and room temperature. It tastes best to me.
>>
Both tea and coffee can be either great or shit.
One needs boiling water, the other, water below boiling point.
>>
Iced is my favorite way to have coffee.
>>
>>7451125
I used to think like that too before I aquired the taste but once you go black you don't go back

Also tea is worse for your teeth than coffee.
>>
>>7451156
good fucking post
>>
>>7459845
>you humans

On the internet nobody knows you're a cat
>>
>>7451174

tfw I know both of them

kill me
>>
espresso > americano

not even meming

americano is okay but espresso is goat
>>
"I don't like coffee" - OP
Wow, what a totally worthwhile and definitely not inane or stupid thread.
>>
Coffee is like beer. You drink it.
>>
>>7457162
>Dissing cafetiere
>Implying I'm going to read your shitty blog
>>
>>7451125
>anti-occident
>saw "fo-pa" (faux pas) earlier
is this some sort of epic new meme?
>>
>>7451156
jej
>>
I like both coffee and tea. I already have a shit ton of tea, but only 2 kinds of coffee. I like unflavored tea, but prefer flavored coffee because I'm a pleb.

Anyone have experience with ordering from Lola Savannah (local roaster in texas), Happy Mug, or Hampton Coffee Company?
Lola Savannah is the cheapest at 9.95/lb, followed by happy mug at 11/lb, and finally hampton at 13/lb
>>
>>7451125
>anti-occident
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.