[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys like peanuts with the skin on? I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: PRFF.jpg (445 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
PRFF.jpg
445 KB, 1500x1000
do you guys like peanuts with the skin on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

fuckin messy as shit though god damn.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1200
do you guys like beer with the bottle on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
>>7448812
>do you guys like 4chan with the shitposting on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.
>fuckin messy as shit though god damn.
>>
>>7448812
I like the skin just fine, OP.
>>
do you guys like bananas with the peel on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
do you guys like humans with the skin on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
File: game.jpg (9 KB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
9 KB, 300x233
I eat peanuts in the shell, tasty as fuck
>>
do you guys like steaks with the middle 190 F? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
Gag me with a spoon.
>>
do you guys like cocks with the foreskin on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
do you guys like oranges with the skin on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
>>7448887
I offered someone some pistachios the other day and the asshole just put three whole ones in his mouth and started chewing, then spit them out because he cut his mouth up
>>
do you guys like eggs with the shell on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
File: peanuts3.jpg (2 MB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
peanuts3.jpg
2 MB, 4752x3168
you guys are jerks. I just wanted to talk about peanuts
>>
File: peanuts intensifies.jpg (91 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
peanuts intensifies.jpg
91 KB, 750x500
>>7450679

Oh shit, you all pissed off President Carter
>>
do you guys like crabs with the shell on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
>>7448683
Redskin peanuts taste different because the skins have tons of fat in them (about 17% composition by mass) and fat is delicious.

I prefer my peanuts skin on. If you've ever liked a peanut buster parfait at DQ, making your own with redskins and hot chocolate ganache makes it about ten times better.
>>
do you guys like candy with the wrapper on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

>>
do you guys like hot pockets with the pocket on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.