[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you eat yesterday? What did you eat for breakfast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: breakfast lunch and dinner.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
breakfast lunch and dinner.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
What did you eat yesterday?

What did you eat for breakfast?
What did you eat for lunch?
What did you eat for dinner?
What did you snack on?

I had a slice of coconut cake and coffee with milk for breakfast, mushroom-and-cheese sandwich wrap and carrot salad for lunch and a slice of meatloaf with stamppot and onion gravy for dinner.

I also had some gummi bears and a pear.
>>
>>7448023
>breakfast
a jamacian beef patty with hot sauce and a joint.

>lunch
tasso ham, head cheese, bacon, scrapple and chicken liver pâté with a french loaf, pickled okra and beets. A good friend of mine took a charcuterie class on saturday and was sent home with tons of meat so he had me over to help him eat it.

>dinner
chicken pot pie and some white wine.

I think i snacked on bean dip and pita chips after I worked out yesterday afternoon.
>>
>>7448023
That sounds like a nice day of food.

Shredded wheat bites with milk
Edamame and bean salad with sliced chicken, an apple and banana
Shredded wheat bites with Protein shake
4 Swedish salty licorice fish
>>
>>7448023
for breakfast i had a cream scone that i baked a couple days ago, flavored with cardamom and rose water

for lunch i had black beans and sweet potatoes (i was at work).

for dinner i went to a friend's house and he made tacos with chorizo. they were good.
>>
Not officially yesterday yet, but I just finished my last meal of the day so it's close enough.

Breakfast was oatmeal with raisins and pecans, sweetened with maple syrup. Also coffee with milk.

Lunch was rice and gravy with peas, chicken-fried steak with that same gravy because fuck white gravy and sautéed spinach.

I don't usually eat meat twice in one day, but dinner was oxtail soup I made yesterday with potato, carrot, cabbage and leek.

As snacks at different points in the day, I had some popcorn, a corndog and a pair of prickly pears.

>>7448510
>scrapple
PA?

>>7448766
Thanks. Not bad yourself, though that's a lot of wheat bites.

>>7448845
How were the black beans prepared?
>>
Before bed I had a leftover roast dinner from the pub I work at, roast ribeye of beef, best roast beef I've ever had.

Breakfast was non existant

Before work I had Asian style rice, vegetables, and tofu.

When I got back from work I had 3 pieces of toast buttered on both sides.
>>
>breakfast

spinach and mushroom omelette, avocado, tomato salad, goats cheese and rye bread

>afternoon tea

finger sandwiches (cucumber, ham and cheese, salmon and cream cheese, coronation chicken,egg and cress), scones with jam and cream, chocolate madeleine, jammie dodger, lemon and poppyseed financier, passionfruit bombe, grapefruit bavarois, apple and speculoos tart, chocolate rocher, glazed chocolate mousse

definitely didn't need dinner
>>
>>7449558
the beans just had coriander, cumin, and cayenne and onions.

today i made a "david eyre's pancake" for breakfast
for lunch i met a friend and had a korean "burrito" (this local place makes burritos full of what you would get in a gogi bowl)
for dinner i roasted a cauliflower with thyme and then made egg whites with onions and zucchini
then i made chocolate mousse

very good day!

>>7449568
that afternoon tea sounds like a fantasy
>>
Breakfast
>bottle of water

Lunch
>bottle of water
>bread and butter

Dinner
>2 bottles of water
>ear of corn
>cold hot dog, no bun

Drinking a bottle of water now.
>>
>>7449619
gotta stay hydrated
>>
>breakfast
greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, granola
banana with vitamins/medication
>lunch
baked chicken
sweet potato
roasted broccoli and brussels sprouts
>dinner
lean turkey meatballs
red pepper hummus with toasted pita
>>
>>7449607
I asked about the beans because I have some dry black beans as well as several other types laying about and was looking for some inspo. I think I'm just gonna make lentils and spätzle, though.

>>7449668
Now that you mention it, I'm probably gonna have yogurt and jam for breakfast tomorrow. Either that or cereal and milk.
>>
>What did you eat yesterday?
cinnamon rolls and beer

>What did you eat for breakfast?
>eating breakfast

>What did you eat for lunch?
nachos with home made salsa

>What did you eat for dinner?
brats

>What did you snack on?
i dont snack
>>
What did you eat for breakfast?
skipped
What did you eat for lunch?
grilled cheese with bacon
What did you eat for dinner?
steak au poivre
What did you snack on?
ice cream sandwitch, popcorn, creme brulee
>>
File: 1457237511108.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457237511108.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>7448023
voyager from /o/

>yesterday
beans rice cheese
>breakfast
rice
>lunch
rice and cheese
>dinner
beans rice cheese
>snacks
whiskey and cola

>this is what i eat from friday to monday

>Tomorrow
10 egg bread for breakfast and lunch, and I go out to eat a burger and drink beer for dinner
>wednesday
duck soup dinner, leftover bread for breakfast and lunch
>>
>breakfast
3 egg whites, slice of wheat toast
>lunch
McDonald's (side salad with vinaigrette, grilled snack wrap)
>dinner
banana
>snax
two carrots

Not the best day foodwise
>>
>breakfast
A banana and some Greek yogurt

>Lunch
small order of pho from restaurant near work

>dinner
Bowl of tomato soup with some chai tea and a splash of bourbon

I think I had some almonds for a snack.
>>
>>7449558
>PA?
nah SC, we have scrapple here but don't typically put syrup on it which what I've heard they do in PA
>>
>>7450632
>PA puts maple syrup on scrapple
Yeah? I've been living in PA off and on for about twenty-five years and I'm not sure I've ever seen that done. I don't really care for storebought scrapple brands myself, so I only have it rarely, either when I make it myself (which is a lot easier than you'd think) or when I go to some Amish joint or other, but I know I've never put syrup on and I don't think I've ever even seen it done, actually.
Not saying that it's not done, just that I've been here a while and don't think I've seen it myself, is all.

Surprised SC eats it too, though.
>>
>>7449558
Wholefat yogurt with raspberry jam and coffee with milk for breakfast. Also cooked chicken kottu this morning to eat for lunch.

Chicken kottu with green chillies, onion, carrots, green cabbage and mung bean sprouts as well as a few different spices for lunch. Also a fruit salad from the cart.

Fettuccine with false ragù for dinner, grated parmigiano on top.

Just had a half-handful of Jelly Bellies (about six of them).

Water throughout the day.
>>
>>7448023
Had Beans and Rice with sour cream yesterday but that was it. Today I had a Tuna melt on Panini with Avocado instead of mayo, but I might get a coffee in 10 minutes before heading to class for the night.
>>
Breakfast:
Green tea

Lunch:
Two chicken breasts with a spicy piri piri marinade
Rocket, spinach, Cucumber, tomato and Celery salad

Dinner:
Chicken and chunky vegetable soup with lentils

Snacks:
Air popped popcorn
450g of quark
4 or 5 green teas of different flavours
>>
>>7448023
Ate nearly a kilo of low fat cottage cheese. 2 tins tuna and 2 chicken breasts.
Twinkies chocolate and cereal.
Glad I got that out of my system
>>
>>7452577
Wow, why all the cottage cheese? You can't possibly need that many protons
>>
>>7452569
>>7452577

>450g of quark
>a kilo of low fat cottage cheese

you guys are weird
>>
>>7449619
You live in Auschwitz?
>>
Breakfast:
a pear

Lunch:
bowl of chicken pot pie soup
peppered pork loin on marble rye with stone ground mustard, swiss cheese, and red cabbage salad
dill pickle
cheddar and onion chips

Dinner:
Grilled hot dog with relish, onion, yellow mustard and red cabbage
Grilled burger with american cheese, sliced pickles, yellow mustard and onion
>>
Adding to >>7452527, I'm having coffee right now and a doppelkek as I catch up on Sunday's ep of Quantico.
I went around the corner to get milk for my coffee and saw that they were selling Indiana-brand popcorn on clearance at 70% off for some reason, so I grabbed several bags of that, too.
Indiana is the fucking best brand of pre-popped popcorn ever and of all time. It's truly the GOAT.
>>
>BF: French toast
>L: Chicken sandwich w/ pesto mayo and cheddar
>D: Ground beef pasta with marinara and split peas on the side
>S: granola
>>
>Breaky
Bowl of oats with diced banana and milk
>Pre workout
Grilled chicken breast with scratch made fajita seasoning
>Post workout
Turkey meatballs and sweet potato
>Dinner
Steak and broccoli

This is on my cut as well. /Fit/ and /ck/ can go hand in hand if the rest of /fit/ actually bothered to learn how to cook
>>
>Breakfast
Bottle of orange juice
>Lunch
Shrimp Creole at a dining hall. It was pretty good honestly.
>Dinner
10 Parmesean Garlic Chicken wings.
>Snacks
None
>Dessert
a couple of individually wrapped Dove chocolates
>>
>>7453642
nigger, all that shit is lean as fuck. where are you getting your fat intake from?
>>
>>7453696
Getting enough fat from steak and milk. Once I'm back to maintenance though I'll have more fats in my diet like greek yoghurt
>>
>lunch
2 tea eggs
napa cabbage with doenjang

>Dinner
mashed cauliflower with bacon bits
pork sausage

>Snack
frozen berries
peach tea
green tea
>>
>>7448023
Breakfast: Mio Energy in water.
Lunch: Hot pocket
Dinner: 2 plates of Chinese buffet food. First plate waws some sushi and General Tso's with fried rice. Second plate was an egg roll, 2 crab rangoons, some fried zucchini, one chicken wing, and a stick of teriyaki chicken. 2 glasses of Dr. Pepper as well.

Snacks: none. Unless you count water. I drank about a gallon yesterday. Also 2 Natty Lights.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.