[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Who likes Spam?
>>
>>7446732
ME
>>
I never really understood the appeal. It's not much cheaper than ham pound for pound. I guess I like it but I'd rather pay a bit more for a slice of ham. I guess it's one of the cultural things that will never go away.
>>
>>7446732
I like to fry it up, usually the spicy kind, and then mix it in with rice.
>>
>>7446732
SPAM sushi?
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
love the shit. i've got over 5000 messages in my inbox :D
>>
File: Spam-Musubi.jpg (78 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
Spam-Musubi.jpg
78 KB, 450x340
>>7446732
I pretty much live off of these when I am in Hawaii.
>>
>>7448641
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>7448699
A mcdonalds breakfast choice in hawaii.
>>
>>7448650
It was braised SPAM
>>
>>7446732
I used to make spam and potatoes for breakfast; make ice little delicious cubes of each and fry them up, let the potato soften on the inside and crisp on the outside. My son would come around and take a few cubes of spam and eat them. Now he does not like cooked spam and says it's gross, so I'll just cube him a little bit up for a snack. Mmmm, potatoes and spam.

Yes, I love spam, but have only had it prepared in that way.
>>
>>7446763
It tastes nothing like ham. It's like saying
>I don't understand why people buy spam, they could just buy chicken tenderloins because they're cheaper
The texture ad taste are different.
>>
>>7446732
Spam and egg sandwiches are 90% of my breakfasts
>>
>>7446732
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>7448775
Definitely Spam in OP's pic
>>
File: spamplatter.jpg (331 KB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
spamplatter.jpg
331 KB, 1824x1368
A swell suggestion for a grand warm weather meal: a Spam summer platter. Open a can or two of Spam, S-P-A-M, slice and arrange around a large platter. Next a circle of luscious sliced tomatoes, then a ring of your favorite cheese, sliced. Decorate the platter with crisp celery, radishes, olives and raw carrots. With potato salad, iced tea or coffee, and a simple dessert, you bring to your table a perfect summer meal. Just wait until Dad and the youngsters taste those juicy slices of Spam, delicious meat that pleases every appetite because Spam is meat with a hearty he-man flavor. You'll like it too, because Spam is so easy to use. Ready to eat just as it comes from the can, Spam is always handy because it keeps without refrigeration. Serve a Spam summer platter soon. Ask your food dealer for Spam when you shop tomorrow, and try the easy recipes on the label. Then you'll discover that cold or hot, Spam hits the spot.
>>
>>7448740
spam egg fried rice tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.