[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based delis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 128.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
is there a more based eating establishment than places with oversized enormous quantities of decent quality food?

outside of buffets, which are generally atrocious and you risk killing yourself if they're cheap enough, where else can you go and get 3 meals in one order at a superlative level for $25?

pic related, the roast beef sandwich from Harold's (which is honestly the lowest tier of deli). came with unlimited bread, pickles and a side of slaw.
>>
How could you even eat that? I don't exactly mean the amount, but the amount of what it is, i think i would vomit if i ate that much cold cut roast beef at one time

Also, why is some roast beef red and some is brown?
>>
>>7443264
>Also, why is some roast beef red and some is brown?
If it's brown it's either overcooked or oxidized.
>>
>>7443264
>>7443267
the outside is brown, the inside is rare. also camera settings
>>
File: arbys-beefcheddar1.jpg (11 KB, 430x266) Image search: [Google]
arbys-beefcheddar1.jpg
11 KB, 430x266
>>7443278
>>
>>7443216
here in Palm Springs, CA we have a deli called Shermans. Best damn sammies for a hundred miles. Them Jews know what's what when it comes to deli meats...
>>
>>7443312
im in redlands, I'll have to try that sometime thanks anon
>>
>>7443216

That's just stupid... who wants that much cold roast beef? I couldd take 2/3 off and it would still be a shit ton of meat.
>>
>>7443312
pedowood=new israel

salton sea=dead sea

golfing+nude resorts=kikery
>>
Sorta kinda but not really related to the thread but...

To other US/CA residents: what's the cheapest price for corned beef in your area coming up to St. Patrick's day? My area, it's $1.88/lb.
>>
>>7443535
>living in CA
>>
>>7443216
Netherlands here. Where can I find some decent quality deli that doesn't taste like ass?
>>
>>7443216
>$25?
That's fucking expensive, I could fill myself up way cheaper than that.
>>
>>7444302
Might have to cross the border into Begium, they had some fucking god tier delis when I visited. I ate one of the dopest sandwiches of my life at a Keurslager bakery in Ghent called Harry en Rika.
>>
>>7444302
murrica
>>7444326
sure, but from a restaurant? for 3 meals? at a 7/10 level of quality?
>>
>>7444346
Yeah, go to any authentic chinese/mexican restaurant and you would probably get more for that price
>>
>>7444346
>murrica
Is this a new meme? I went to the US once and everything tasted like ass.
>>7444334
Is below the rivers close enough?
>>
>>7444296
>not living in the land of beavers, moose and maple syrup
Everything is better in Canada. Except the weather.
>>
>>7444358
>I went to the US once and everything tasted like ass.
You were eating at the wrong places then.

>Is below the rivers close enough?
Not sure, just look up on urbanspoon or something the best bakeries/delis in your neck of the woods.
>>
>>7444365
are you the same anon?
I thought he was talking about cuckfornia
>>
>>7444454
I am the same Anon and I was talking about Canada. All of California, and everyone who lives there, stinks.
>>
>>7444358
>I went to the US once and everything tasted like ass

Maybe you should've brought money with you so you wouldn't have to give people rimjobs for your next meal. Everything would taste like ass after that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.