[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Early childhood cuisine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1414356072261.jpg (40 KB, 300x327) Image search: [Google]
1414356072261.jpg
40 KB, 300x327
What was it that you ate a lot as a child? Say, before 4th grade
>>
>>7439676
>Gushers
>Fruit Roll-Ups
>Fruit By The Foot
>Shark Bites
>Cream cheese sandwiches
>Bread with cheddar melted on top in the oven
>Kraft Mac & Cheese
>>
Chef boyardee canned pasta, chips, fruit snacks, Mac and cheese
>>
>>7439676
My earliest favorite food that I can remember, when I was around 5 years old was bread and butter

It was literally my bread and butter
>>
spaghettios, poptarts, pizza, gushers, and mushrooms mostly

i ate like total shit but i loved me some mushrooms
>>
Basmati rice with salted butter and saffron.
Kheer.
>>
>>7439676
bread and ketchup
>>
hamburger helper, tuna patties, fish sticks, kraft mac and cheese, kids cuisine, buddig lunch meat
>>
>>7439676
the liquor
>>
Pine nuts
Marzipan
Chestnuts
White chocolate

It was a good childhood
>>
>>7439800
Sounds about as average as it can get.
>>
I brought peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day to school. The only times I didn't was when my mom would make a batch of little calzones. They were pretty good when they were fresh baked but after a few days in the fridge they'd be pretty lousy.
>>
This shit.
Lots of it. I'm sure I ate plenty of home cooked meals, but this was my fav processed food back then.
>>
I have no memory before college. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>7439999
Checked and how do you not remember anything after college?
>>
File: AvoCream.jpg (423 KB, 1600x1305) Image search: [Google]
AvoCream.jpg
423 KB, 1600x1305
Avocado and cream cheese. It's all I would eat for school lunch.

No wonder I'm such a fatty.
>>
>>7439676
Cinnamon toast or toaster strudel or a shit ton of cereal every morning. SO much sugar.
>>
>>7439676
PB&J
Scrambled eggs, the were the first thing I was taught to cook myself, so I made them alot.
>>
Buttered toast dipped in hot chocolate. Holy shit I should get some hot chocolate mix.
>>
>>7440079
I can't believe I never tried that it sounds amazing. Always liked cucumber tea sandwiches as a kid
>>
File: memes 2dank.jpg (19 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
memes 2dank.jpg
19 KB, 540x535
usual kid stuff but I remember mom used to make these meatballs subs like twice a week. they were god-tier. mfw eating them every time.

i should ask her if she remembers the recipe...
>>
>>7439676
Most nights Mum cooked, we hardly ever ate out, maybe once every three months. Dinner was always
>a serve of Meat and a bunch of different veggies
Meat selections were; sausages, steak, corned beef, pork chop, leg of lamb, lamb cutlets, veal schnitzel, chicken schnitzel, chicken drum sticks, roast chicken. Or fish (what ever my grandfather had caught fishing)

with boiled veggies; broccoli, carrots, zucchini, beans, cauliflower, artichoke, squash, corn on the cob, potato

with either salad or roasted veggies.
Salad was always iceburg lettus with some of the following; tomato, cucumber, olive, tasty cheese (straya), capsicum, boiled egg.

roasted veggies selection; pumpkin, potato, onion, parsnip, onion, capsicum. carrot.

Other dinner options included; Steak and kidney pie, spaghetti bol, soft boiled eggs and toast (when dad would cook instead of mum),

My memory of home cooked meals are them being pretty healthy and fresh, repetitive but with a wide selection of food, kinda like eating the same buffet every day. Slightly bland and with the meat always being well done.
>>
>>7440220
oh and there was always white bread with butter on the table, and your options of sauce would be; tomato sauce or worcestershire,
>>
Chicken Fried Rice (with only eggs and chicken)
Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza
Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream
Soft Pretzels
Pretzel Rods
Fruit Roll Ups
Fruit By The Foot
Gushers
>>
>>7439819
>Pine nuts
Holy shit you did have a good childhood
>>
>>7439676
I ate the shit out of macaroni and cheese. Specifically Kraft.
>>
>>7439999
>The Matrix
You are an artificial person living an artificial life.
>Johnny Mnemonic
You dumped a chunk of long term memory.
>Waking Life
Drugs.
>Bill and Ted's something something
Someone fucked with time.

Go have a sandwich on a bench, maybe you'll stop caring.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.