[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I sue my local Subway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (129 KB, 2000x960) Image search: [Google]
1.png
129 KB, 2000x960
Went in and asked for a Tuna and Ham salad and the cashier said they had to check with owner. Guy comes out and says "no we no do that". I argued with him for about twenty minutes before he pulled out his phone and called 911. They came and arrested me for disturbing the peace.
>>
You can try, but you'll lose and will probably end up having to pay Subway's legal expenses, as well as your own. Maybe more.
>>
Still confused about the difference between buffalo sauce and spicy sauce, OP?
>>
>>7439460
>a Tuna and Ham salad

are you sure you were arrested and not committed for 24 hours?
>>
>>7439460
the memericans are awake
>>
>>7439506
So are the memestralians and memepeans, same as usual.
>>
>>7439473
In civil court you dont have to have lawyers.
>>
>>7439460
You can literally sue anyone for any reason

Doesn't mean it will go to court or that you'll win
>>
>>7439460
Put dog shit in their trash. Bitch
>>
This is the most american post, I have ever seen.
>>
>>7440513
You should have been here for that Indian guy wanting to sue a food truck.
>>
Bullshit OP. Subway is built around people making horrible food combinations, why would they say no to ham and tuna?
>>
>>7440636
because the tuna is pre-portioned and they're not going to give you a full portion of tuna plus some ham because of food costs, and they're not going to give you a half portion of tuna because then they have another half portion of tuna that goes to waste.
>>
>>7440679
Subway has the option of adding extra meat to your order at additional cost, simply substitute extra tuna for ham salad.
>>
Got arrested because you wanted a ham and tuna salad sandwhich.

You are dumb and gross.
>>
>>7439460
post OC or get the fuck off of /ck/
>>
>>7439460
>I argued with him for about twenty minutes
You argued with a fast food employee for twenty minutes.
Evaluate your life.
>>
hello, I am lawyer Shinzuki Makoto based in Los Angeles California and yes, I can help you sue the subway you have had problem with. Please contact my office now!
>>
>Being American
>>
File: 1454639019703.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454639019703.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>7442105
>Not being American
>>
>>7442105
Being 'merican if fucking great. You eu fags need to get a grip stop being jelly all the time. You only trash on americans because you know we have it better than you. I can walk down the street and eat a huge variety of foods. Sure i have to pay for healthcare but everything else is at my fingertips.
>>
>>7439460
Tuna and ham why
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.