[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Normie chefs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TVP0.jpg (22 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
TVP0.jpg
22 KB, 400x280
ITT: Normie chefs
>>
let's post some GOAT Emeril moments

https://youtu.be/iIIBL3AIcCQ?t=23m44s
>>
HELLO THIS IS CHEF JOHN FROM FOODWISHES.COM
>>
>>7438981

oh yeah the context is that he was making "six pack chicken," which is chicken brined in, not 2, not 3, not 4, no, 6 BEERS LMAO overnight and roasted.

I love this guy so much.
>>
>>7438981
In one episode he had a crying kid in the audience, and got him up with a bag of oreos from the freezer.

I was pretty young when I saw that, maybe a little older than the kid. Thought it was cool of him.
>>
File: bobbyflay.jpg (32 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
bobbyflay.jpg
32 KB, 425x425
Blue corn and pablanos
>>
Does anyone know if the TV audience got served versions of whatever Emeril was making? Or at least some kind of dinner?

Seems kind of mean to have only one or two people up front eating all the delicious things while the rest of the crowd, possibly famished, looked on and applauded.
>>
>>7439015
He'd sell spiced kaspressknoedel by the bundle to audiences during the commercial breaks.
>>
>>7439015
only the "vip" tables got to try food. iirc tickets to the show were free and given away via a lottery system and people just assumed lol free food
>>
File: SpaGEETee.jpg (14 KB, 284x250) Image search: [Google]
SpaGEETee.jpg
14 KB, 284x250
She is the most normie of all. You can't go any higher on the scale.
>>
>>7439133
I can see too much of her skull and it's freaking me out.
>>
>>7439105

O-oh. That kinda sucks.
>>
>>7438984
add some cayenne
>>
reee normies get out

foodNEETs only
>>
>>7439283
FoodNEETwork
>>
File: tmp_24415-Rat_Chef1423269600.jpg (16 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24415-Rat_Chef1423269600.jpg
16 KB, 480x269
This fuckin' guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.