[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hummus.jpg (136 KB, 712x501) Image search: [Google]
hummus.jpg
136 KB, 712x501
find a flaw
>>
>>7437545

The overwhelming majority of it tastes bland.

So many restaurants (This doesn't include the ones that just give you store bought) just toss chickpeas into a food processor with a tablespoon or two of olive oil and serve that shit to you with stale pita bread.
Pretty sure Sabra is the same shit, only with more preservatives crammed in and this tiny little disc in the center middle of the container that's filled with much better tasting dip ingredients.

The fact that it's incredibly easy to make yet 90% of the population that makes this shit INSISTS on fucking it up is in and of itself a major flaw.
>>
>>7437572

Except 'bland' is just a euphemism for ' I have no palate at all' around here. So kindly refrain from posting. And go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7437572
I once read a story from a guy who actually made "hummus" from raw chickpeas and served it to a friend who got sick for days and only avoided hospitalization only because he realized soon enough how much it tasted like ass rather than regular hummus.
>>
>>7437545
It's not in muh tummy
>>
>>7437545
no one in my family likes it so i never have an excuse to make it
>>
i can't my man, i love that shit
>>
It doesn't contain bacon.
>>
>>7437545
>too smooth
>not enough lemon
>never enough lemon
>>
>>7437572
Your problem is that you're not making it yourself. A can of chickpeas is literally 50ยข.
>>
>>7437579
This
>>
>>7437545
Many kikes eat it
>>
>>7437773
this
>>
>>7437773
Le Bacon Meme XD
>>
>>7437545
Looks dry as shit, no extra olive oil
>>
>>7437545
post OC or get the fuck off of /ck/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.