[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/ i need you all to help me for my future romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Slytherin-PM-Crest.jpg (166 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [Google]
Slytherin-PM-Crest.jpg
166 KB, 1200x680
Hello /ck/

i need you all to help me for my future romantic dinner with my girlfriend. She is a Potterhead ( she loves too much Harry Potter ) and her house is Slytherin. I want a dinner colored like slytherin's colors ( green and grey ) but i haven't any idea of what i could cook this night. If you have any idea for a menu or a part of this.

Thanks you.
>>
Maybe you should ask your girlfriend's son
>>
>>7436782
Cook whatever you want and use food coloring.
>>
Just serve the kind of French food you can get at an English hotel. All the Potter villains are French, anyway.
>>
>>7436798
this is a surprise when she's coming back home
>>
>>7436807
oh it's a great idea
>>
>>7436809
what kind of french food you mean ?
>>
File: snek.jpg (99 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
99 KB, 659x439
>>7436812

Grill some snake. After she comes home, she's going to be busy cleaning the cum out of her from anyone who would slytherin to her chamber of secrets. Have your platter of snake on the table when she gets out of the bathroom. Enjoy your romantic dinner, OP.
>>
>>7436821
Well, not stew or casual stuff. If it looks like something your mother could cook, it's out.
>>
>>7436829
lmao
>>
Sytherin you say? Blue rare steak with some stolen cheap beer
>>
>>7436833
i ll ask my mom for this, thx
>>
>>7436782
Spinach and mushroom salad, with a light vinaigrette... mushrooms aren't quite grey, but grey tends to be slightly off-putting when it comes to food, at least, in my own opinion.
>>
>>7436841
oh dude amazing ... do you think it's going to work with butterbeer ?
>>
Fish, with silver scales, served with greens (salad, maybe)?
>>
>>7436848
mushroom it's good ... and spinach could be good too but i think maybe that aspergus (looks like snake) fit into the theme
>>
>>7436782
>Slytherin

OP, I've thought about this quite a bit, and here's what you should do:

make Harry Potter food, like Pumpkin Juice, Butterbeer, Bertie Bott's Beans(can be bought), and make a traditional English dinner since that's what they ate in the Great Hall. Yorkshire puddings, roast beef and potatoes.

But here's the thing- decorate the table and the room with Slytherib gear top to bottom- buntings, tablecloth, wall flags, drapes, cups and plates and knives and forks (buy plastic in the right colors. light candles and so on.

You can even meet here at the door with a house tie and a school jacket (available online) for her to eat in.
decorate a cake in Slytherin colors and lime and lemon sorbet for dessert
She's love it, and they food will be good.
>>
>>7436851
Don't do it. The fact that you have to ask on /ck/ what to do implies that you're not familiar enough with cooking to be attempting blue steaks.
>>
>>7436853
nice, the grey is here.
>>
>>7436869
dude ! She really loves lemon ... and you're suggestion is so crazy ... you said all. The deco about the table is well. The English dinner could be good,but first i need to do some tries . thank you very much!!!!
>>
>>7436870
this is just some suggestions,but it's true i'm not familiar with this kind of cooking.
>>
>>7436914

no problem! I have thought about this a lot ^.^

Google English schoolboy dinners for recipe ideas. you can buy quite a lot of decor online or make yourself with crepe and decorative items
>>
>>7436935
yes i ll make myself some pieces of decorations. and buy online ( flag as tablecloth protected by a transparent plastic ^^ )
Thanks again !
>>
Nerd culture is degenerate and your girlfriend is an infant in the body of an adult and you fuck this infant and so you may as well just consider yourself not only a pedophile, but a pedophile parent who is a bad parent.
>>
>>7437637
Peter pan syndrom
>>
>>7436782
Green pesto with inked pasta?
>>
>>7437868
i don't know if i can buy inked pasta directly ... or it's hard to cook maybe ... and too if the taste changed
>>
>>7437978
>i don't know if i can buy inked pasta directly
You can.

>>or it's hard to cook maybe
No, it's the same as normal pasta

>>if the taste changed
Yes, it tastes different, but it tastes good (in my opinion, anyway)
>>
>>7436782
Sudaca detected
>>
>>7436782
just use a green plate and silver silverware dumb shit

green napkins too, who fucking cares
>>
>>7437997
>Sudaca
ahah no im european nice try
>>
>>7436782
cook normal fucking food you retard and just decorate shit if you want it all green
>>
>>7437991
i ll test it then, strange food can be good ! thanks
>>
>>7437998
Decoration is well, i need menu now ...
>>
File: 1406605700994.png (761 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1406605700994.png
761 KB, 720x1280
>>7436782
Green eggs and ham, go
>>
>>7438954
Green eggs ?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.