[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister's boyfriend has some chicken Is this undercooked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1334x750
My sister's boyfriend has some chicken

Is this undercooked? His dad said it was fine while his coworkers are saying all kinds of shit including "it's just blood lol"
>>
It's perfectly fine.

A little color isn't the same as undercooked.

Cut that bigger chunk in half if you're not sure.
>>
>>7426634
It said "cooked" right there on the can, didn't it?
>>
>>7426654

Looks like they boiled it in plain water.
>>
It's cooked. It's more obvious if you just look at the texture of the flesh. Sometimes chicken can have pink bits like that but it's fine.
>>
Why are Americans such pussies when it comes to food safety?

>can't eat offal
>can't stand a bit of pinkness in any meat
>get grossed out when food is prepared without gloves
>can only eat at chipotle and five guys, would actually die if they went to another country and eat its street food
>>
>>7426755

you missed one

>can't eat food that's been out refrigerated longer than a couple hours
>>
>>7426755

Tell us more about the eating habits of countries you've never been to before.
>>
>>7426755
>>7426763

Not everyone is so poor that they have to eat organs and rotten food prepared by shit-stained hands
>>
>>7426634
likely was an unbled vessel, nothing to worry about
>>
>>7426770

>implying I'm not American

c'mon lad if you've been here longer than 2 weeks you would have noticed that all the "I left my chicken out for 4 hours, will I die if I eat it?" threads are started by Merry-Lards.

White Americans are wasteful as fuck, deal with it, they love chucking out food as some sort of self-manipulative reaffirmation of their relative affluence compared with the rest of their world when in reality they're just being shitlords
>>
>>7426634
Don't be such a pussy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>7426787

>being this close-minded

u can poo-in-the-loo all u want but at the end of the day i'll ask u the same question- why are u on this board?
>>
>>7426817
>white people throw out food as a symbolic ritual
Are you actually serious?
I absolutely throw out food that "could be eaten without dying," but I don't do it as part of a satanic ritual to take over the world and destroy the work of progressive heroes and uphold the patriarchy and make abortions illegal like you're trying to imply. I do it because I don't care. I've never had to care. If, in the future, I had to care, I could easily stop wasting.
But I don't.
It's not some symbolic pact with ebul white bankers and The KKK
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
OP here

My sister's boyfriend is new to cooking, dude was just wondering. Why did you guys turn it into a squeamish American thread? How would you even know that my sister, her boyfriend or myself were American?
>>
>>7427088
Because Europeans jump at every opportunity to flaunt their obsession with America.
>>
it's not blood
>>
>>7426838
Are you this literal minded in all aspects of your life?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.