[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy a shitty mac and cheese dinner >eat it >60% daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: hlycnry.jpg (16 KB, 434x315) Image search: [Google]
hlycnry.jpg
16 KB, 434x315
>buy a shitty mac and cheese dinner
>eat it
>60% daily sat fat intake

i fucked up lads
>>
>>7426289
And probably 100 percent of your sodium intake

Why would you buy that garbage when you can get more for less from any mom and pop shop
>>
>>7426289
just go for a fucking jog, you'll be fine.

2 miles. report back here in 20 minutes.
>>
Cheese contains sat fat. So fucking what?

Stay active and generally don't eat more than you need and you have no reason to worry about saturated fat.
>>
Don't feel bad anon, we all fuck up our dailies sometimes. I track my meals, and I just finished eating a plate of soyrizo and eggs with nopales, and one hash brown patty. Came out to 677 calories, 45.4 grams of carbs, 39 grams of fat, and 34.5 grams of protein. That, plus the chai latte I had on my way to work this morning make it a total of 917 calories, 89.4 grams of carbs, 43 grams of fat, and 41.5 grams of protein.
I GUESS IT'S A GREEN SALAD FOR DINNER WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
Yeah, I fucked myself today. Usually I eat much lighter than that and really keep my meals balanced out, but I was starving this morning. Fucking good thing I didn't put that shit in a tortilla as well.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.