[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys ever try a toast sandwich? t. broke college student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: sandwich2.jpg (35 KB, 468x353) Image search: [Google]
sandwich2.jpg
35 KB, 468x353
you guys ever try a toast sandwich?

t. broke college student
>>
File: sandwich1.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sandwich1.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
It's actually so fucking good
>>
>>7426240
if you put salt and pepper in it, it's like a really shitty chicken sandwich
>>
>>7426240
wot does the t. bit mean?
>>
Can't afford a toaster, so no.
>>
I said it once and I'll say it again, it's a great way to finish off a heels or an odd number of slices.

>>7426291
Some Finnish thing that basically means, "signed by".
>>
why would you ever do this when you can just do the traditional w/sand
>>
>>7426291
here you go: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveisin
>>
>>7426291
Newfaggot
>>
>>7426291
>what's context clues?
>>
>broke
>buys bread

are you trying to be even more broke?
>>
>>7426278
little bit of mayo and butter too, and it really makes it seem like a slightly less shitty chicken sandwich

But seriously, if you're that poor, just make cucumber sandwiches. Infinitely tastier and 1 dollar more for like a dozen sandwiches
>>
>>7426240
>broke student
>wasting money on bread
yeah that's why you're broke, you suck at cost benefit analyses
>>
>>7426343
The sandwich is named for a place, anon. Not actual sand.
>>
>>7426291
Thank you for asking. I've been wondering too but been too puss to ask
>>
>>7426356
>>7426370
I'm not him but I've been here since 2009 and I have just recently been seeing this show up. Not everyone can keep up with all the latest maymays
>>
>>7426325
Can't afford a stove or oven either?
>>
>>7426291
Thanks for asking. I've been too afraid.
>>
>>7427484
It's a /pol/ meme. You probably hadn't seen it until now because you're not a racist idiot
>>
>>7428281
>/pol/
Kill yourself reddit faggot, it's originally from ylilauta and /int/
>>
>>7428281
actually the meme originated from krautchan's /int/, you daft redditor nigger. nice try with le /pol/ boogeyman shitposting, though.
>>
>>7428286
>>7428287
Found the racist idiots
>>
>>7426333

>finish a heel

As if it's not the best part of the loaf
>>
>>7428293
>saying racist things on a blue board
You gotta go
>>
>>7428298
>racism isn't work safe
go back to performing fellatio on refugees, nigger.
>>
>>7428303
Racism is illegal in Canada, buddy.
>>
>>7428309
shouldn't have made half your population curry niggers, friend.
>>
You'd have to be a real retard to think a toast sandwich is a way to optimize money management and food
>>
what about just sugar and butter on bread
tastes pretty good and you don't need to toast it
>>
>>7428330
maybe if you creamed them together until the sugar melted. otherwise that's gonna be like eating sand.
>>
>>7428333
i don't know about the sand part, but i started eating buttered bread with sugar sprinkled on it ever since i had some at this place i went to in Malaysia. tastes pretty good and prep time is non-existent
>>
>>7428309
I'm mulatto and you're truly embarrassing yourself. stop being such a sensitive little bitch.

lots of people on /pol/ are from different cultures, countries and races and we all make fun of each other cause we're not pathetic little cu/ck/s.
>>
>>7426240
Saw it on a weird food list not too long ago. I was curious, so I made one.
It was pretty good, actually. It really depends on the bread though.
>>
>>7428349
>we all make fun of each other

For what purpose? That seems like an unusual pastime.
>>
Fuck. Now I really want toast.
>>
>>7428281.
>Implying /pol/ isn't always right.
>>
File: dis nigga.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>7428298
>>
>>7426240
Bread with Bread is a dumb bitch's food.
>>
>>7428309

Please. It's no more illegal than having sex in a changing room, sure you might get dirty looks but nobody is going to arrest you for fucking a monkey in a dressing room.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.