[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you improve this burger, /ck/? Note that that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 45.jpg (125 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
125 KB, 1000x750
How would you improve this burger, /ck/?

Note that that's hot sauce on it, not ketchup.
>>
>>7425807
Add ketchup and a good mayo
>>
Looks dry and overcooked; vegetation is also pretty sad.

BBQ sauce under the cheese? Add caramelized onions and get rid of the hot sauce.
>>
>>7425831
all correct. juicier burger with a larger diameter would go a long way to making it better.
>>
remove cheese
>>
>>7425807
add a lot of bacon and sriracha
>>
>>7425807
Mix mayo, garlic powder and umami together and spread that shit on it.
>>
>>7425807
I would use fresh meat instead of a frozen mass produced patty. Bacon. Heinz 57. Otherwise it looks alright.
>>
Needs more than just hot sauce. Needs nicer tomatoes too. And toast your bun a little less.
>>
>>7425807
Applewood smoked bacon, sriracha, mayo and avocado slices.
>>
>>7425807
add Avocado slices, 1 portobello, pesto, Onions and pepper.
>>
>>7425807
You used shitty individually packaged processed cheese slices didn't you.
>>
Add mustard, OP

>>7425915
>>7425846
>>7425812
>Mayo
Get off this fucking board
>>
>>7426878

>he thinks /ck/ doesn't like mayo
>>
>>7425840
Agreed
>>
>>7425807
Switch that stringy cut lettuce for some fresh whole leaves, I'm a fan of the crunch and clean cut from my teeth. I usually add either grilled onions, or bacon or avocado whatever is at hand, you can add a slice of a hot salami, or some hot ham. Ketchup is ok, I sometime's do 1000 island dressing instead. Idk op, hamburgers are trash food and I treat them as such. Slather them in condiments and slap all kinds of shitty stuff on them, they are the Cum buckets of the food world, you can do all sorts of degrading, disgusting things to them, enjoy it deeply and then clean up and go home to some real food.
>>
>>7426890
I think anyone that likes to eat sour cum on their food should be shot.
>>
>>7426932

Picky eaters need to leave.
>>
>>7425846
>mix umami
Why don't you mix in some salty and bitter while you're at it?
>>
>>7426932
Oh, no! There's something on my food that vaguely resembles ejaculate matter! My manhood is in turmoil! I'd best be against it, lest I look like a prancing homo man!
>>
>>7426941

Nah, I just don't like its taste. That's why I avoid it.

I call it cum as an insult. Its resemblance to semen has nothing to do with whether or not I like it.
>>
>>7426941
That's why I don't eat carrots, cucumber, zucchini, hot dogs, or sausage. If I try really hard I can eat eggplant sometimes, but every once in awhile it reminds me too much of a penis and I have to throw it out, so I don't buy it too often
>>
>>7425807

>Burger should be three times as thick, and bloody
>Brioche bun
>Red onion
>PICKLES IN THE GOD DAMN SANDWICH
>American Mustard
>Ketchup
>Fresh lettuce leaf, none of this soggy shredded crap.
>Tomato that actually tastes like tomato and not stale water

Burger looks shitty OP, real shitty.
>>
A fried egg
Some meme cream.
>>
tomato looks under ripe
>>
>>7426950
why the hell do people like bloody burgers? i enjoy a bloody steak, but burgers?
>>
>>7427076
If you took a steak and cooked it rare and ate it, or took the same steak, ground it and made a hamburger, then cooked it rare and ate it, what's the difference?
>>
>>7427104
texture
>>
Green chile. Preferably hot.
>>
>>7427104
Steak gets tough when overcooked, but hamburger has all the connective tissue broken up by the grinding process so the only concern is drying.
>>
>>7427108
It's all the same when you chew it.
>>
>>7426950
>bloody hamburgers
>KETCHUP
>>
File: images (41).jpg (13 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
13 KB, 473x311
>>7425846
What is umami and where can I find a jar of it?
>>
>>7425807
Freshly diced red onion, salad that doesnt look sad.
>>
get rid of the raw tomatoes
>>
>>7425807

make it yourself instead of buying a previously frozen patty on a shit-tier bun from your community college cafe, and use a real hot sauce instead of fwanks
>>
>>7427152

im a canadian, and its near impossible to find a place that gives you an option of how well your burger is cooked. places in the states give you the option because they house-grind their meat. their shit is clean. they don't have to worry about people getting sick. i had a medium-rare burger in the states once. best damn burger i ever had.
>>
>>7427120
505/575?
>>
>>7427395
Umami is MSG buddy.
Just use a pinch though. A little goes a long way.
>>
>>7427494
bro why the fuck you gotta generalize all of canada like that I'm canadian too and have been to plenty of places that serve burgers at different temps. get outta here.
>>
>>7425807
Best burger

Two patties
Two warm brioche buns
Cheddar cheese and provolone
Two strips of thick cut hickory smoked peppered bacon
A layer of lettuce, with two tomatoes resting on top of the lettuce, sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the tomato, ketchup on top of the tomato

Things to take note:
Onions are gross
Pickles are gross
Mayo is gross
Mushrooms are gross
Mustard is gross
Its very important the ingredients listed in the "Things to take note" are not placed on a burger, as they merely detract from the rest of the burger on a significant level and should be removes and avoided at all costs.
>>
>>7425807
Starting over, slap some Remoulade on it, cook some onions along side the patty, lettuce leafs instead of shredded.
>>
>>7427494

If it's anything, it's really hard to find good poutine here. Which is fucking retarded cause poutine is one of gods foods.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.