[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ here, need help /ck/! I'm trying to branch out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: exps36570_SD1115369D54F.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
exps36570_SD1115369D54F.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
/r9k/ here, need help /ck/!

I'm trying to branch out from chicken tendies at the advice of my psychologist and /fit/ said kangaroo was the best, leanest meat.

So I want to make Kangaroo burgers… how do I make patties? Someone said something about eggs. How do you make the perfect meat pattie?
>>
>>7425638

take ground meat
shape into a patty
salt and pepper the tops and sides of the patty
fry
wa la
>>
Step 1: Never listen to /fit/

the other steps don't matter
>>
Kangaroo (and horse, emu, etc) is *too* lean to make burgers. They'll end up dry if you overcook them.
You could cook it rare I guess, but it's not recommended with ground meat.

To answer your question, google a burger recipe and replace beef with kangaroo (and a bit of fat/oil).
>>
>>7425653
Thanks it's worked out pretty good. Added some extra oil to help them stick together too.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.