[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your general opinion of Subway sandwiches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 20160227_201217.jpg (935 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160227_201217.jpg
935 KB, 2560x1536
What is your general opinion of Subway sandwiches?
>>
>>7423661
Shit
>>
Just about the worst sandwich you can buy. And it isn't even really cheap anymore. The only ones worse are those plastic wrapped sandwiches at a gas station. Tastes like taste and NOBODY likes it.
>>
>>7423661
>subway
>pone
>pig disgusting sub
Just looking at that picture makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
'ocre 'wiches
>>
you can get a lot of vegetables on them and vegetables are good for you
>>
>>7423666
>Tastes like taste

What does taste taste like?
>>
>>7423661

semi-decent if you get good toppings, terrible if you get shit toppings.
>>
File: 1311366540155s.jpg (2 KB, 126x96) Image search: [Google]
1311366540155s.jpg
2 KB, 126x96
>>7423687

medi' sand'
>>
Some are ok, but i dont eat fast food, too poor and losing weight.

Just make your own sandwhich. Bought a huge loaf of pumpernickle, a rotisserie chicken, a head of lettuce, tomato and eggs. I dont use mayo, i just fry up a sunny side up egg and use that instead.
>>
>>7423661
I come from a small town where you didn't have Subway, then I went to school in a bigger town that had one and I just couldn't understand how people found bread tasty with as much of anything on it. Whenever I ordered I would only have 3 things max on it, some people did the entire salad bar and shit. I only ate there once or twice, I once ate there with a fat fuck who ate 3 times my portions, shit made me sick to my stomach to watch..
>>
they're pretty awful, but I will admit to occasionally craving a pizza sub. but only bc I ate so many of them as a kid, probably.

McDonalds is objectively better, which is not a great attribute to have as a food provider
>>
File: image.png (652 KB, 882x660) Image search: [Google]
image.png
652 KB, 882x660
>>7423661
>that sub
>those toys
>>
File: DSC00259.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSC00259.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>7423661
so do they charge extra to get a cup of dressing

>>7423720
most if not all
>>
>>7423661
Really not a fan, it's all bleh, and the one in our town is run by Indians that are incredibly unhygenic and have had problems with food sickness in the past. And workers that I know from there say that their foodsafe practices are nonexistant.
also what the hell is up with their bacon.
>>
>>7423728
That's disgusting, all the flavours just cancel each other out
That's why I keep it simple with Jalapeños, pickles and spinach
Fat fuck
>>
>>7423661
>What is your general opinion of Subway sandwiches?
Publix>Subway
Since I can always get Publix, it's easy to avoid Subway when I'm in a sub mood. Had it recently inside a Wal-Mart while I was waiting for new tires to be put on....and it was alright, just nothing awesome. The bread has gotten kind of bland and spongy.
>>
I don't like how they feel in my mouth.

and I don't like that their spokesperson is a kiddy diddler
>>
File: view.jpg (61 KB, 239x231) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
61 KB, 239x231
>>7423661
Togos's master race
>>
>>7423661
worst of all sub options in my area. j johns, silver mine, which wich, all superior options, not to mention the local italian grocer
>>
>>7423692
It's a very old /ck/ meme that probably everybody forgot.
>>
>>7423761
Meant for >>7423695
>>
>>7423661
bleached and brined shit
>>
>>7423661
I can't eat them. I understand a fast food joint making their food from the cheapest possible ingredients to keep the price low, so when I buy cheap food I don't expect high quality stuff. But the quality of what the sell at Subway is too poor for me, especially that bread. Even the corner bodega that most of it's money selling beer and lotto tickets has better bread than that. And better cold cuts. And they'll make you a more generous sandwich for the same money.

I'm convinced the only reason anyone eats at Subway is because they need fast food and are convinced it's a healthy option. That's the only reason I can think of why people would eat something that doesn't taste good.
>>
>>7423855
If I were scared of rats I would not have spent most of my adult life in the city. Zero fucks given.
>>
>>7423661
Meatball was the only good sub until my friend started working there and I found out just how bad it was.
>>
>>7423761
I remember it....
>>
melted cheese on top of a sandwich

unfortunately as a tudent i dont have access to an oven very often so when i want some grilled cheese on top of my sandwich i go there

only about once every 3/4 months though
>>
Costs the same as a foot long from places that don't put yoga mats in their bread and don't skimp on the meat.
>>
>>7423728
>vinegar, pickles, and banan peppers on the same sandwich.

Subway sandwiches tend to have many conflicting strong flavors. Like burger king burgers
>>
>>7423724
>this new
>>
Not bad for the price but I don't know why anyone would choose to eat there.

Artisan sandwich shops have variety if you really want sandwiches or any other deli.
Otherwise It's pretty much the last choice.
>>
>>7423730
>Indians that are incredibly unhygenic
>foodsafe practices are nonexistant
i work part time at a McD and one of our full time idiots is from sri lanka. he smells as if he never showers and doesn´t wash his hands properly when he´s working. that motherfucker is so unhygienic that he shouldn´t be allowed to work with food. i´d be glad if he just died
>>
>>7423661
Enjoy your ban :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Bk_jUB4og
>>
>>7424003
You're*
>>
>>7423661

they tasted better before they went with the health food-shtick

Basically 12 years ago.

They dont even make there original sauces anymore.
>>
>2016
>not ordering only tuna subs

idk what the big revelation is, but the tuna sub and veg sub have always been the only relevant ones
>>
>>7423661
Enjoy your disgusting sandwish
>>
File: anita shit.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
anita shit.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>7423661
>sauce on the side
Subway is straight shit. I work right next door to one. So I do eat it once in a while.pig disgusting
>>
>>7424077
Jew you out of what, extra mayo?
>>
>>7424080
More mayo white boy!?
>>
>>7424089
>>7424095
>"Yo, Jakwon!"
>sup, bruh
>"I called this guy 'white' on the internet"
>awwwww shiet, that'll hurt his feelings
>"Yeah, library internet access is great"
>>
>>7424089
>>7424095
>le only white people eat mayo meme

Don't go to Japan, senpai.
>>
>>7423736
Why would not try to get the most food for your shekels?
>>
>>7424105
>>7424109
There was a post about a week ago where this guy talked about getting extra mayo at a sandwich shop and the worker would always saym "more mayo white boy!?" I found it pretty funny.

I'm white by the way
>>
>>7423661
Google says, 3 stars.

Next question.
>>
>>7423661
Subway is shit.

Boar's Head is way better
>>
Used to at least be cheap. Now they want 8 bucks for a sandwich I can get from a real honest to got deli for 9.
What's the point anymore?
>>
They're worth all $5 and not much more.
>>
>>7424640
This. In college Subway was my go-to for a cheap food. I'd load that footlong with everything and it would last for 2 days. No longer.
>>
>>7423959
How bad is it? This is literally the only one I can handle at Subway. Just worst than shit-tier ingredients. Terrible bread, tasteless meat, limp and sad vegetables. Honestly the worst possible fast food you can get, ranking under McDonald's, and that says something.
>>
>>7424640
Yup. Subway sucks, literally the only thing it had going for it was it was cheap and you could get as many veggies as you wanted for no extra charge. But the bread is shit, the meat is shit, the veggies are shit, always have been. Except now Subway isn't really cheap, I could get a much better sandwich for the same price or slightly more somewhere else. No reason at all to eat at Subway.
>>
>>7423697
Star trek for ants....
>>
>>7423661
Bread tastes like sawdust, but I do like the texture.
>>
>>7423848
its the mexicans with moist dollar bills
>>
>>7424050
subway tuna is predominantly mayo, and everyone always asks for more
>>
>>7423661
Trash. Meat floats in room temperature toilet water all day, they only put a tissue of neat on the subs and bury it with faux vegetables printed out on a 3d printer. Bread is like eating a dusty old pair of slippers
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.