[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the most meme restaurant item?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sweet_potato_fries.jpg (80 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
sweet_potato_fries.jpg
80 KB, 600x399
is this the most meme restaurant item?
>>
Sweet potato fries have the greatest discrepancy of all meme foods. Good sweet potato fries are far superior to regular french fries, but they're often prepared properly, in which they are far shittier than the worst french fry. It's a risk that's not worth taking unless you know the place.
>>
>>7423153
what happens when they are prepared properly and why is it worse
>>
>>7423165
I meant improperly. Whoops. When they're good, they have a nice juxtaposition between the crisp fried exterior and the creamy interior, without compromising the integrity of the fry.
When they're prepared improperly, sometimes it's too soggy and mushy and it's like eating vomit. Other times, they're uncooked in the center and it's like eating a greasy carrot. It's pretty bad. Sweet potato fries are the type of food you have to get just right.
>>
>>7423137

Sweet potato fries taste like ass.
>>
>>7423137
I like them. Probably no more than normal french fries though. Besides, I only like them on occasion. No surprise that they really trigger people. Just wait until you find out that fries can be made from things like zucchini too.
>>
>>7425707
>zucchini fries

They have that, it's called tempura.
>>
>>7423137
Fries in general? Definetly.
>>
>>7423137
i hate these and everywhere that sells them
>>
>>7425452
I've eaten a lot of ass in my time, even some with fecal matter on it.
It was never, ever sweet.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.