[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1426531225521.jpg (10 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
1426531225521.jpg
10 KB, 243x247
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream & sugar, it's bitter shit. If you let it get cold, it's bitter shit. There is literally no reason to drink coffee. There's a handful of reasons not to, though. You're literally steeping seeds into water for a cocktail of heavy metals and pesticides, and it's making you demented.

Now tea, tea's the shit. Tea's where it's at. Tea's gone cold, you're wondering why? Doesn't matter. it's just as delicious as a hot brewed cup, perhaps even moreso. Tea's got all sortsa anti-occident goodies in it. Coffee will just stain your mouth. The dental industry is probably ecstatic that there're so many same-ass hivemind idiot coffee drinkers openly willing to destroy their dental situation with dirtwater. More business for those mouth-poking dolts. Makes me sick. Coffee.. 'the fuck out my face with that crap.
>>
I'd just like to tell you something I learned in my health class today. All you tea drinkers out there, who think they are getting great health benefits are idiots. You are drinking leaves, how is that healthy? Your just drinking chlorophyll!

90% of the people who drink tea on this site are just fucking WEEABOOS. You drink tea just because the JAPS do it. Well, the JAPS have you conned. The other 10% are just britfags, and you are excused, because you are naturally fucking morons. Tea is just a LEAF! Japs aren't smart. You see how shitty their Yen is? You think that someone, who can't even keep a good economy, has the intelligence to know how good tea is? Bullshit.

Enjoy your diluted organic particles and chlorophyll, you've all been conned by the crafty, yet idiot NIPS.
>>
File: 1383182514068.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1383182514068.png
171 KB, 396x423
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
>>7419988

lol I hope this is a pasta.. its delicious
>>
>>7419979
You didn't make the filename edgy, OP. You had one job. Ya blew it.
>>
my most ernbasaing was after a funeral a b unhuf us want to a pizza hut. 3-4 pizza annd three- four pitchers of beer. we were quiet. we don't taker credit cards... ok here is a personel check ne to people - go get in the carsyou will haf to accept it or my card. or the ten buck tip will be all you are getting. it was not declined they just didnot take credit cards they did not post a sighn saying cash only ok. we left. and I left a check for the amount. 120 something. it was dumb if yopu own a place put a big sign up - cash only no credit cards we will have the law... good there is my name and address come get me dick wad. the check cleared, of course but even in '88 who didnot take visa card. I know 4-6% but it was a pizza hut. it got very ugly, specially right after a funeral. and not all pizza huts. just that one. very embarasing to both. te second tie I was handed my check bacvkI should have just kept it. but they had the tag numbers i was not concered, the check cleared.put it a big sighn up - no credit cards, cash only - and watch your bussiness die you just adjust up 6 cn per dollar i donno, the only thing that stuck in my mind. well, a nice 3 years old puked in a hardees. in was not the resturants faultjust a bad day was gonna mop it up to their credit two ladies cfeaned it up ( wasn't huge) but sure was nice. been a haredees fan ever since. despite some of the juvinile advertisements. holy shit, some of the adds, carls or hardees must have an in with the fcc. they do make a good double chesse burger
>>
File: troot.jpg (3 KB, 209x139) Image search: [Google]
troot.jpg
3 KB, 209x139
>>7419988
>always through a straw,

you tell da troot, mon
>>
>>7420009
He has appeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDtQcuA5Bo
>>
>>7419979
>anti-occident

What does the tea have against America?
>>
>>7419979
Enjoying some coffee str8 from my moka pot as we speak.

You will not be missed.
>>
>>7419979
good meme
>>
Didn't we have this thread yesterday, or was it a few days ago?
>>
>>7420425

That's why this one started off as a pasta general... but people didn't catch on.
>>
>>7419984
>You're drinking leaves, hows is that healthy?

Welcome to failing biology 101
>>
>>7419979
>anti-occident
lol
>>
I dislike some things.
Some other things I like.
>>
File: 1386268899869.jpg (20 KB, 326x169) Image search: [Google]
1386268899869.jpg
20 KB, 326x169
Hate to be that guy and say something general like 'man /ck/ is shit lately but man

/ck/ is shit lately

0 Food-Helpful threads on page 0

Just arguing about X being a meme, rate my steak threads and dried noodle recognition
>>
>>7421086
People like you are worse than a Satan crossed with Hitler
>>
>>7421112
>this pleb
Get some fuckinf taste-
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.