[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /ck/ how can I improve this with ingredients? if I were to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-27-12-16-21.png (323 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-27-12-16-21.png
323 KB, 1440x2560
hey /ck/ how can I improve this with ingredients? if I were to roast this (making the butter with mushroom and coating it on top and putting in the oven)
>>
more thyme, a little sage, some chardonnay and salt and pepper. if you dont have wine then a small splash of white vinegar.
>>
File: sweet-sour-shrimp-f.jpg (177 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sweet-sour-shrimp-f.jpg
177 KB, 800x800
>>7419098
Is sweet and sour shrimp the latest /ck/ meme?
>>
>>7419181
Show me the sweet and sour then, idiot.
>>
>>7419193
K.

Sweet: shrimp.
Shrimp and crab taste sweet is because they are collecting amino acids in their tissue, as a way to balance the salt in the surrounding water. Their preferred amino is glycine, which tastes sweet, and thus the more glycine in your shrimp the sweeter it tastes.

Sour: 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, which gives a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.