[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food for Braces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (484 KB, 632x842) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484 KB, 632x842
Hey /ck/ I just got my braces and they hurt like hell. I've been eating soup, but I'm gonna throw up if I make another broth. Are there any soft foods I can eat in these dire times?
>>
>>7418514
Semen.
>>
Apples and jolly ranchers
>>
>>7418514
My flacid 1" penis
>>
soft dick
>>
corn on the cob
>>
>>7418514
Yogurt, oatmeal, applesauce, gravy, cheddar and broccoli soup, any soup you blend before eating.

When I had braces I just ate whatever I wanted and only chewed really small bites after cutting everything up. Just don't shovel food into your face like a glutton/American and you'll be fine.
>>
when i first got braces when i was like 11 my dad made soup because i couldn't eat anything else because it hurt so bad but when i bit an angel hair noodle it was too hard
my dad had to put it in the blender
>>
Hey OP, what is
>your age
>>
>>7418514
I had braces from 11-13 years of age and ate whatever I wanted, popcorn, what the fuck ever. Didn't suffer consequences because I brushed and flossed properly. Never really found any of it painful though.

Got 8 teeth removed with only a bit of local freezing though so I was used to tooth pain.
>>
im pretty sure braces dont prevent you from eating anything but excessively hard or sticky food
>>
I have braces right now and eat whatever I want. I still chew the cartilage off bones and everything. 13 months and not a single broken wire or bracket. And I have ceramic braces that are weaker too.
>>
>>7418733
Ayy. I alsl do this. It's supposed to hurt only a few days after you get them, not all the time. So, man the fuck up and eat soups one more day.
>>
>>7418730

OP's point was the pain, not the braces breaking or twisting.

I have braces right now and can't bite through a baguette with my front teeth. I have to chop crunchy breads into small bites I can eat with a fork and chew with my molars.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.