[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who thought pizza in a cone was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 606x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 606x394
Who thought pizza in a cone was a good idea?
>>
>>7418433
Have you ever tried them. I saw them in this catalogue my son brought home from school and the thought of eating it made me gag. Is it as bad as I'm imagining it is or is it okay?
>>
>>7418433
>whoa radial coordinates
>>
>>7418433
Italian here.
As far as I know, the Portuguese came up with it.

>>7418468
>just what I've always wanted: a portable way to get edible dairy-based napalm all over my hands!
>>
They're pretty okay. I understand why they aren't regularly in cones though, the ratio of bread to filling was very off. They resemble a calzone in a sense.
>>
I got one for myself and my wife's son at the fair, it was actually really good and Jamal wanted a second cone.
>>
>>7418468
I had a spicy chicken one in Thailand. It was actually very nice, but the idea still weirds me out.
>>
>>7418491
Not subtle enough, the Jamal part took it too far.

3/10
>>
>>7418468
Do calzones or pizza pockets also make you gag
>>
>>7418433
What if they were bite sized like bagel bites
>>
>>7418524
>implying wife's son shitposting is ever subtle
>>
>>7418539
Yeah, but that was overly shitposty.
>>
i am japanese
but i didnt
>>
>>7418433
i had one once but i was late for work and i stoped by this shitty looking stand on a crappy corner
i thought what the hell, it looks good in the picture and everyone keeps rambling about it
it was really shitty tho, the cone was too hard and the cheese was cheap
>>
>>7418433
why not just make a pocket?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.