[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer to drink from can or bottle? i prefer can. Of course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: coke.jpg (64 KB, 1200x791) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
64 KB, 1200x791
Do you prefer to drink from can or bottle? i prefer can. Of course that you can close and open the bottle as many times as you want, but cans are superior(? Bottles gives a cheap ass taste to the drink.
>>
>>7417738
cans are pig-disgusting
>needing to slurp over the rim
>having to deal with all the air being sucked in
>belching
>the tab breaking off
>rough on the lips
>>
>>7417738
I agree. The plastic bottle makes it taste weird. The glass bottle costs more than I'd like to spend on a drink. The cans are perfect for the taste, amount, and price.
>>
The only bad thing that i found in cans are that once you open it, if you have to close it, you can't.
>>
Glass bottle
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (17 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17 KB, 250x188
>>7417738
I'm a cultured classy kind of guy so I prefer to pour anything that I'm drinking into a glass, when that's not possible I prefer to drink from a glass bottle.
>>
Glasses stop existing because of a massive-war where the glass is something that only rich people can have.
>>
>>7417748
legitimately can't tell if you're just retarded or pretending to be with this one.
>>
>>7417791
They still sell glass bottles now, they even sell 1.5L glass bottles.
>>
>>7417738
plastic>glass>can

Although glass bottles are cool, plastic bottles are the most convenient option. They can be resealed and won't break when dropped.

Plus, I'd feel like a redneck walking around with a can and a hipster walking around with a glass bottle.
>>
File: 1352422976051.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1352422976051.gif
2 MB, 288x216
I like glass because it's a renewable resource 'n sheeit. It also affects the taste of the beverage less (except in the case of beer because lol skunking)
>>
when will they learn?
>>
glass bottle tastes better
>>
Glass because that usually means it's imported Coke, with cane sugar instead of HFCS.
>>
Glass! I hate the taste of alu or plastic
>>
glass > can > plastic
The glass is perfect for a day at the beach, real nice depth of flavor with which you can understand why Coke became so ingrained in American culture. The can is all right for a party, and I have nothing against it but the flavor is certainly diminished. I don't even consider the plastic to be on the same level.
>>
File: 14254995.jpg (61 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
14254995.jpg
61 KB, 375x500
I prefer bottled or canned. Ive tried to cut plastic bottles out of my liquid intake when possible. I even bought a glass water bottle.

>>7421487
funfact, you can buy non-mexican "pepsi with real sugar" in bottle 4 packs, as well as like 6packs of the 7 ounce canned variety

it probably helps that pepsi realizes people like "mexican coke" with sugar, (and acknowledges that they taste different) and therefore actively market their sugar pepsi as if it were 'classic" or something, compared to Coke, who denies that mexican coke tastes different than HFCS Coke, and makes Coke life a weird spinoff like diet coke or coke zero. it doesnt market Coke life either, and it isnt pure sugar either- it's a mix of sugar and stevia.
>>
I prefer plastic bottles. I've heard aluminum is linked to Alzheimers somewhere so I try to limit drinking stuff from cans.
>>
File: Earth-Day1.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Earth-Day1.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
>>7417738
They're all recyclable, thank goodness.
>>
>>7421802
Do you know about the UK recipe? Does it use sugar?
>>
>>7417791
I work at a goddamn gas station and we have plenty of glass bottles.
>>
>>7417738
Glass bottle with real sugar cane tastes the best
>>
Water > soda
>>
>>7417738
Glass bottle master race
>>
Glass bottle > can > plastic bottle
>>
>>7422047
all over europe it's regular sugar
>>
>>7417738
glass bottle > can > plastic bottle
>>
>>7422513
>>7424115

/thread
>>
>>7417803
he is not pretending trust me
>>
>>7417791
Pretty sure aluminum was more needed than glass.
>>
>>7422027
Plastic is pretty worthless to recycle, causes further carbon emissions and tons of energy in reprocessing.

Aluminum is the only one who's king since recycling aluminum is FAR less energy consuming than producing new aluminum.
>>
>>7422047
All our coke is Mexican coke m8
>>
>>7424764
Thought as much, you do get a distinct sugary taste. I imagine American coke tasting more like coke zero.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.