[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On your way home from an irritating and exhausting day at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Comfort Food.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Comfort Food.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>On your way home from an irritating and exhausting day at work
>Your friend pissed you off and all you wanna do is go home and lie down on your bed
>But you stop at a gas station first to refill your tank
>Do you grab anything else while you're inside to help make you feel better?

What's your comfort food /CK/?

Peanut M&Ms always help me feel better
>>
>>7414728
Gay blogpost there, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 150x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 150x300
>>7414728
because gas stations in my state can't sell lika
guess strawberry milk if otherwise
>>
File: cool thumbs up.jpg (18 KB, 410x273) Image search: [Google]
cool thumbs up.jpg
18 KB, 410x273
>>7414739
>>
>>7414739
>talking about food & cooking on the food & cooking board is not allowed!
>>
File: 81jk1k6xK5L._SY679_.jpg (60 KB, 410x679) Image search: [Google]
81jk1k6xK5L._SY679_.jpg
60 KB, 410x679
>>7414728
>>
Sour skittles for the tough days.
>>
>>7414742
Colorado?
>>
A slushie and vodka
I'd drink them together when I get home
>>
>>7414739
People must discuss only thing that you find attractive and appealing, I don't get how come they don't understand it!
>>
I work at a gas station and I can say with authority that nothing you buy at one will make you feel better.
>>
A pack of camel filters and a can of coke, but the coke has to be ice fucking cold.
>>
>>7414728
Three steel reserves
>>
Peanut butter m&ms cherry pepsi. Three pack of budwieser tall cans and a pack of cheap Smokes. Thatll be 24.57 and 10. For gas.

I dont have a Job Or money and i want all of these things except gas cus no car....

Hold me /ck.../
>>
>>7414728
>Your friend
i got a friend ?
>>
File: stok.jpg (29 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
stok.jpg
29 KB, 355x353
i pocket a few of these guys
>>
>>7414817
this. also laffy taffy
>>
Pack of Newports and a 40 of malt liquor.
>>
>>7415207
>>
One of those huge cans of Monster and sunflower seeds, like three jumbo bags of them.
>>
>>7414728
pack of Marlboro black menthols
mentos (original fruit)
maybe a bottle of ginger ale if I'm really feelin it.
>>
hot fries
bottle(fuck cans) of NOS
now and laters
>>
Despair is its own reward.
>>
Six pack of decent beer
Couple of crispy beef tacos with rice and beans from the local hole-in-the-wall Mexican place
>>
>>7414728

a blowie from an abo
>>
J E R K Y
E
R
K
Y
>>
does your gay livejournal gasstation sell beer? cause i'd want beer.
>>
Muscle milk if I'm thirsty, or some trail mix if hangry.
>>
>nos energy drink
>peppered beef jerky

my medicine
>>
A pack of Menthol NAS
Honey BBQ Frito Twists
Some large trashy beef stick, Slim Jim/Jacky Links/whatever
>>
I don't own a murder cage, but when I'm feeling down and I just want to have a quiet evening at home, I usually like to get some uncomplicated cheese like a young robiola or something along those lines, a bottle of unpretentious, fresh young wine such as a biodynamic vinhão from Vinho Verde DOC or a less respected indigenous Greek varietal from the Zafeirakis estate, and, obviously, a good loaf of bread.

I put on something pleasing to the ear in my single-tray CD player (maybe John Zorn or Moondog), and drink until I'm tired and want to go to sleep, at which point, I do. I would at this point like to add that lossy recordings are grating to my ears and would not be appropriate in such circumstances.

It's probably not the healthiest thing in the world but it's not something I'm doing every day. Maybe every couple of months I just feel like being a complete slob, and I think there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>7414728
extreme CORN NUTS or whatever. I like crunchy food
>>
>>7414728
Mothafuckin TangFastic Haribo funnies
>Dat chew
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.