[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 226x223
Underrated
>>
I had one for dinner. Protip: the taco salad comes with a container of red salsa presumably to be used as a dressing for the salad. Don't pour the salsa on the salad. Instead order the dollar menu basic cheese nacho. Dump the nacho cheese onto the salad and use the chips to dip in the salsa instead. The salsa is surprisingly good.
>>
>>7414577
>Eating "salad" from a fast food joint
>>
>>7415575
>posting on 4chan all high and mighty

this can be a good board but I don't think a lot of 4chan realizes that you are basically /r/extremeshitpost. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Lord's year of 2016 this is the place to come shitpost.
>>
File: 1452809666692.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1452809666692.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>7414577
>of all the things you could order from Taco Bell
>you choose a salad
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (20 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
20 KB, 590x590
>>7414577
Posting the true underrated
>>
How is the new quesalupa?
>>
>>7415852
Would be better fresh.
>>
>>7415852
Heavenly.
>>
>>7415729
Shits filling as fuck nigger. One taco salad is almost too much to eat.
>>
>>7415852
Really good but feels fattening as hell. 8/10
>>
>>7415575
If you're implying fast food salads are unhealthy you might need to realize taco salads are generally unhealthy to begin with
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.