[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is /ck/'s favorite dish that involves spinach? spinach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: authentic.jpg (11 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
authentic.jpg
11 KB, 250x180
what is /ck/'s favorite dish that involves spinach?

spinach thread
>>
I don't even like steak that much, but when I occasionally find myself at a nicer steak house the creamed spinach is always the first thing I know I'm going to order, before I even look at the steak options.
>>
tie between palak-paneer and spanikopita
>>
Spinach salad with bacon dressing
>>
>>7414501
I have to agree with this
>>
lasagna with ricotta spinach filling
>>
Anything with baby spinach
>>
I eat it right out of the can
I'm strong to the finish
Cause I eats my spinach
>>
Spinach in your morning omelette. A little bit of feta too.

Frozen pinach in the pan, add creme fraiche/whole milk, garlic.. Maybe some leftovers? It really goes with anything. Super healthy too
>>
When I'm bored with cafeteria options and feel like I haven't had enough vegetables, I'll slather hummus and as much spinach as will fit onto a veggie burger. P tasty
>>
These >>7414501 and this >>7414599 are my favorites.

I also like to sometimes just cook up some chopped bacon and onions, add some garlic and red pepper flakes and a bunch of baby spinach. Finish it with some salt, pepper and a bit of vinegar or some lemon juice. Fucking delicious.
>>
Spanakopita
Spanakorizo
Palak paneer
Pizza with spinach
Spinach and cheese omelette
Cream of spinach soup
Lasagna with spinach
>>
Quiche
>>
spinach and eggplant lasagna is #1 but there are many other ways to enjoy it
>>
File: Spanakopita_643x600.jpg (89 KB, 643x600) Image search: [Google]
Spanakopita_643x600.jpg
89 KB, 643x600
Spanakopita
>>
spinach and cream cheese
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.