[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else eat loads of ramen? I only use 1/4 of the seasoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: top ramen.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
top ramen.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
anyone else eat loads of ramen? I only use 1/4 of the seasoning packet so i dont think its that unhealthy
>>
>>7414211

Yeah, but not the instant stuff.

>>only 1/4 the packet
So it's not the sodium bomb it usually is, but it's still seriously lacking in nutrients.
>>
>>7414226
the instant ones have tons of saturated fat too

I looked at the nutrition label and thought it was so high because creamy chicken, but I went back and looked at all flavors and they were all the same
>>
>>7414233

Try looking at better brands than the 10 cent slop that OP posted.
>>
>>7414237
>being elitist about poor people food
>literally noodles in hot water no matter what brand

wew lad
>>
>>7414431

Sure, and a hot dog and a steak are the same thing, right? They're just meat, right?
>>
>>7414211

those things are fried noodles made from cheap processed flour. even without the soup packet, they are shitty junk food.
>>
File: xgB9ACN.gif (3 MB, 665x458) Image search: [Google]
xgB9ACN.gif
3 MB, 665x458
If you are eating ramen you should only be eating shin ramyun. High quality, really dank with mushrooms / scallions / onions / and meat if you want. Wegmans or any international market will carry it.
>>
>>7414211
>top ramen
meh, the stuff that comes in a bowl with three or four packets are great, you get a package of seasoning, a packet of animal fat/tallow, a packet of veggies and one of chili oil
>>
>>7414211
>oriental flavor

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>7414716

The generic pan-asian sort of taste: garlic, ginger, sesame, soy sauce.
>>
>>7414733

im pretty sure you're wrong. i think it's made from boiled asian people
>>
>>7414431

to be fair, ramen isn't poor people food. it's idiot people "food."

poor people food = oats, beans, rice, chunk light tuna, eggs, potatoes.
>>
File: 1400633333838.png (63 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1400633333838.png
63 KB, 240x200
>>7416154
this guy knows
>>
File: Endmyfuckinglifefam.jpg (12 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
Endmyfuckinglifefam.jpg
12 KB, 251x241
>>7414211
If youre going to be eating any more-than-normal servings of Ramen, please atleast tell me you're adding Mushrooms, Veggies and/or meat.

Your body is barely going to appreciate Salty Water and re-cooked Noodles.
At the very least just buy some Noodles and Chicken/Beef stock for some DIY Noodles, atleast it'll be healthier and most likely tastier.
>>
File: iDoEAPR.jpg (126 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
iDoEAPR.jpg
126 KB, 500x747
>>7416154
Ah, memories back to college.

I used to make my own 'Bachelor Chow' by chuckin' Rice, Ground Beef, Scrambled Egg and Mixed Veggies (If not fresh, Steamable Bags are always the closest thing.)

Dash a bit of Seasoning Salt and/or Soy Sauce, and you're ready to eat like a *King.

*Warning: May not be actual King
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
Loving the korean fire noodles as well as shin ramen.
>>
>>7418376
based Korean fire noodles
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.