[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What spirit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So i'm a 19 year old student in the UK and i'm looking for a spirit to drink straight whilst I sit in my room...I've tried quite a few types of alcohol thanks to my father who has always drank whiskeys but i'm looking for something tasty and not too expensive. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>7412726
>UK
you are only allowed to drink gin, that's a law basically
>>
>>7412729
>>>7412726 (OP)
>>UK
>you are only allowed to drink gin, that's a law basically

I second this
>>
>>7412729
>>7412739
you forgot about "crappy blended scotch whisky with soda water", gin's brother
>>
>>7412726
Drink Bourbon or Canadian whisky :^)
>>
Ouzo
>>
Kraken ain't bad. It'd be better-used to make an actual drink though.

Just drink straight gin or vodka desu
>>
>in college

The only answer is JAGERMEISTER

And share it with the ladies at school it will peel their panties off almost immediately
>>
>>7412726
fuck mang, idk about the liquor selection in the UK, but bourbon is always a good choice, i'm a fan of bulleit if you can get that
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 700x993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 700x993
>>7412726
Amaretto is derived from almonds and this basically makes the spirit taste like marzipan.
Liqueurs like Southern comfort also Tatar nice straight because of their sweetness.

If you're a student I recommend getting the cheaper offbrand stuff from Lidle and Aldi.
>>
cheap rotgut whisky or vodka, neat
>>
File: monkeyconfusion.jpg (35 KB, 398x323) Image search: [Google]
monkeyconfusion.jpg
35 KB, 398x323
>>7412726
sitting in a room and drinking some shitty liquor alone, what do you think you are? Might aswell just stop being edgy and do something with your life desu senpai.
>>
>>7413031
How the hell is enjoying a drink by yourself being "edgy"? Calm your jimmies god damn...
>>
>>7412726
>i'm looking for something tasty and not too expensive

good look enjoying the taste of any spirits when you're 19.

just buy cheap shit and neck it like every other student

if you want something that tastes good, make some cocktails
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.