[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1425937652816.jpg (10 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
1425937652816.jpg
10 KB, 243x247
Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream & sugar, it's bitter shit. If you let it get cold, it's bitter shit. There is literally no reason to drink coffee. There's a handful of reasons not to, though. You're literally steeping seeds into water for a cocktail of heavy metals and pesticides, and it's making you demented.

Now tea, tea's the shit. Tea's where it's at. Tea's gone cold, you're wondering why? Doesn't matter. it's just as delicious as a hot brewed cup, perhaps even moreso. Tea's got all sortsa anti-occident goodies in it. Coffee will just stain your mouth. The dental industry is probably ecstatic that there're so many same-ass hivemind idiot coffee drinkers openly willing to destroy their dental situation with dirtwater. More business for those mouth-poking dolts. Makes me sick. Coffee.. 'the fuck out my face with that crap.
>>
>>7411450
>Coffee will stain your teeth
Well you aren't wrong
>>
dumb bait/10
>>
Tea is for low test fags and women

Tell me which bitch you are
>>
File: crying iroh.png (208 KB, 541x399) Image search: [Google]
crying iroh.png
208 KB, 541x399
>>7411463
>>
Weak bait copypasta.

If you're going to shitpost, at least come up with something original.
>>
booty blasted brit detected
>>
File: 547457.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
547457.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
I wish people on /ck/ would sage replies to shitposting like this.
>>
>>7411505
I wish we had mods or janitors that would pay attention and delete all the shitposting.
>>
>>7411513
That's wishing for the impossible though.
>>
>>7411450
Yeah, coffee is horrible, what's worse are the people who drink it, "ohhh don't come NEAR me until I've had my morning coffee! XDDD" If anyone reading this has ever said this in an unironic manner, it's time to kill yourself. You're addicted to fucking bean water for god's sake.
>>
>>7411567
Here's your reply
>>
both stink. drink sugar free hot cocoa instead. it's more nutritious, and actually tastes good, and has a tiny bit of caffeine too, so it will give you a small boost without any side effects.
>>
>>7411567
I got your bean water right here, homo
>>
>>7411450
Enjoy your third of the amount of caffeine in the morning, jackass.
>>
>>7411567
And how is bean water different from leaf water?
>>
>being addicted to molten hot caffeine when you could be drinking a much healthier and more effective alternative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSFy-WfzVs0
I drink this every morning with some raw vegan melted butter added to it, it's the greatest
>>
>>7412341
>raw vegan melted butter
I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'll probably die if malnutrition soon
>>
>>7411475
Kek
>>
>>7411450
>not drinking coffee with something sweet
>>
>>7413741

>drinking coffee with something sweet

enjoy your 3 tbsp of sugar just to have it taste the same as it would with one tbsp of sugar and not eating sweets with it
>>
>a cocktail of heavy metals

which and how did they get there
>>
>>7412358
>le vegan = malnutrition may may
ass blasted reddit tard detected
>>
>>7411513
They're too busy deleting valid OP images.
>>
>>7411450

I enjoy both.

However, yerba mate is king.

In any case, fuck your sugar and fuck your thread, OP.
>>
File: 1368552250121.jpg (23 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
1368552250121.jpg
23 KB, 456x297
>>7412341
>raw vegan melted butter
No such thing homo - butter can't be vegan.
>>
>>7413919
He said it's vegan melted, not that it's vegan butter. It was melted without the assistance of animal products.
>>
>>7411450
>There is literally no reason to drink coffee
Besides the 80mg caffeine for a couple cents? Because that's a pretty good reason.
>>
>>7413949
It's cheaper in tablet form.
>>
File: 9077206_t.gif (637 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
9077206_t.gif
637 KB, 200x112
>1056 Anno Domini
>not liking bitter coffee
>not making your coffee as bitter as possible
>>
>I need to do massive amounts of drugs to stay awake during the day
>>
I use black coffee for energy and bowel movements.

You children must not have shit to do during the day.
>>
>>7413979
Oh I do. I just know that getting enough sleep is better than doing drugs.
>>
>>7414016
How does sleep help you do a shit during the day?
>>
>>7414020
You don't sleep during the day, dingus.

Or do you actually want a Physiology 101 lesson?
>>
>>7414024
No. You just need a reading lesson.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
File: jeremykyle.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jeremykyle.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>anti-occident
>>
>Tea's got all sortsa anti-occident goodies in it
>anti-occident

You heard it here first, tea is going to destroy Western civilization.
>>
>>7411475
>this tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice
>>
>>7411450
I'd just like to tell you something I learned in my health class today. All you tea drinkers out there, who think they are getting great health benefits are idiots. You are drinking leaves, how is that healthy? Your just drinking chlorophyll!

90% of the people who drink tea on this site are just fucking WEEABOOS. You drink tea just because the JAPS do it. Well, the JAPS have you conned. The other 10% are just britfags, and you are excused, because you are naturally fucking morons. Tea is just a LEAF! Japs aren't smart. You see how shitty their Yen is? You think that someone, who can't even keep a good economy, has the intelligence to know how good tea is? Bullshit.

Enjoy your diluted organic particles and chlorophyll, you've all been conned by the crafty, yet idiot NIPS.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.