[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going in at midnight to have my first baby. It has been a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: Top-10-Pregnancy-Cravings.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1300) Image search: [Google]
Top-10-Pregnancy-Cravings.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1300
Going in at midnight to have my first baby. It has been a shit pregnancy full of cholestasis and diet restrictions and misery. What should I binge on? Fried chicken? Double cheeseburger? Had a spicy toro lunch because fuck it.
>>
>>7411348
You are a female, you need to watch what you eat and stay attractive and thin for your husband, i think he deserves better than a fat sow.
>>
File: brofistcover.jpg (21 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
brofistcover.jpg
21 KB, 438x438
>>7411354
>>
i suggest you eat a salad. you're big enough as it is desu
>>
>>7411348
TITS OR GTFO
>>
and now we wait for cuck jokes :^)
>>
>>7411354
You are bro tier.
>>
>cheese makes you fat, but frozen yogurt is A PERFECT SNACK!
>>
>>7411366

le epic /b/ raid face
>>
wow what a shit thread. what even happened here.

Go have sushi and a burger that's not overcooked as shit.
>>
>>7411348
Are you sure the father of your baby is your husband or someone else?
>>
Never change four chin
>>
>>7411470
Well, the father is isn't in the picture, but I still have my boyfriend for support.
>>
File: GR20B Slope DesignHR.jpg (223 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
GR20B Slope DesignHR.jpg
223 KB, 1000x1000
>>7411431
I love overcooked burgers, I cook patties in the George Foreman to make sure as much fast as possible has been squeezed out.
>>
>>7411482
Here's (You)r guaranteed reply, faggot
>>
>>7411348
>Fried chicken? Double cheeseburger?
why aren't you allowed to eat these things during pregnancy?

eat as much raw fish and rare meat and booze as you want
>>
My roommate is pregnant and god just looking at her walking around makes me so fucking hard... her tis are so big and full and her ass has grown huge also along with that big round stomach. Oh holy fuck.
>>
>>7411490
as much fat* as possible
>>
File: 1452790764393.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452790764393.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>7411348
>pic
>all that westernized, industrialized trash food.
>all that "this trash food over that trash food"
>dat ultra high tier level blog fodder bro science

Holy fuck. This triggers me more than food-based recaptcha.
>>
I read somewhere that the husband shouldn't be in the delivery room. So make sure he isn't in there. Lots of unpleasant sights, smells and sounds. It's not good for a man to see that... so shoo him away.
>>
>>7411499
this but be sure to smoke a cigarette between eat dish as a palate cleanser
>>
>>7411348
>Cheese makes you fat if you eat too much of it
>Not pointing the same retardedly obvious fact out with chocolate, meat, ice cream nor with fries &chips
I mean, we've all seen that one picture of that obese lady in a wheelchair eating a cheese block, but I doubt that advice in OP's pic is aimed at women like her.
>>
women really can't eat much fat or their weight will explode. I eat veggie bean chili with home made bread most days. And my dessert is sugar free hot cocoa.
>>
>>7411552
>home made bread most days
Cut that empty carb shit out you fat cow.
>>
>>7411552

Why wont the "fat makes you fat" meme die?
>>
>>7411564
wheat is more nutritious than rice. The body needs carbs. A human will pass out and die without enough enough sugar in their blood.
>>
Steak n Cheese Egg Rolls
>>
File: goofy.jpg (64 KB, 689x1023) Image search: [Google]
goofy.jpg
64 KB, 689x1023
>>7411354
ultra kek
>>
>>7411348
How is alcohol not number 1?
>>
>>7411348
What's with all the indian food in that image?
>>
>>7411600
They have a lot of babies.
>>
>>7411578
Human body requires a bit of carbs, but it's unnecessary to gorge on a hunk of pure nonhealth to acquire them when you already get enough from all the other shit you eat per day.
And of course carbohydrates really are the thing that cut out of the most if other macros are there.
>>
>>7411624
you can always try it yourself. no fat, all carbs. you will drop weight quickly.
>>
Unless you aren't planing on breast feeding
E
Carry on with that diet senpai
Eating too much shit can fuck up yo baby
None want a mutant baby
Unless you dress him up like a turtle
That would be fuckong gangsta
Lil baby turtle
Shit
Yes
>>
>pregnant woman posting on 4chan hours before childbirth
We've become reddit 2.0 haven't we.

What a terrible way to go
>>
>>7411348
Placenta and onions...
>>
>>7411645
Only way you'll lose weight is if your calorie intake is lower than what you spend. Macronutrients and their relative quantities compared to each other in daily diet play no part in weight loss.
Just in overall health, which is actually more important than obsessing over an extra pound or ten.
>>
>>7411348
Congratulations.
Sucks that it was a shit ride for you. My wife has ejected four kiddos so far, and everytime it winds up being the same: doesn't matter what you eat, its going to be the best thing you've ever had. For her, its been Whataburger 3/4 times.
Best of luck to you.
>>
>>7411348
>mother posts on 4chan
god have mercy on the poor child
>>
>coffee mugs are often spotted as one of the comfort foods in pregnant women

Shit dude, what?
>>
>>7411528
This is my fetish too.
Healthy attractive girls are crazy hot when they're pregnant.
>>
>>7411780
>Healthy

you're a fatty lover, stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>7411783
Big tits and ass doesn't equal fat to anyone but a lolicon, anon.
>>
>>7411348
>Going in at midnight to have my first baby
how do you know you're going in at midnight? are you currently in early labor? midnight seems like an odd time to have a scheduled c section or for them to induce labor.
>>
>>7411788
nice try fat enabler, but the pedo argument is common among fat activists as well.
>>
>>7411798
So you are a lolicon, then.
>>
File: fitspo-4-720x547.jpg (71 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
fitspo-4-720x547.jpg
71 KB, 720x547
>>7411810
i'm into fit girls of my age like normal people like in the pic. but you would probably consider her a child because she doesn't weight half a ton like you or your girlfriend.
>>
>>7411348
If I were you, I'd have someone get you some pho, or some sort of meaty soup.

my grandma wouldn't let her kids walk up/down stairs after giving birth and would constantly make soups for a month. For some reason, she also made them avoid fresh fruits and vegetables...

Anyway, I like where you're going with fried chicken and burgers, but soup is just so fucking comfy.

Good Luck!
>>
>>7411820
#rekt
>>7411810
fuck off ham planet
>>
>>7411820
>>7411831
I like her though. She has a nice bum and hip to waist ratio. Breasts could be a bit bigger though. I did say feminine assets aren't fat.
But in the end we're arguing about matter of taste, and your insistence on getting the last word makes you the sorry cunts.
>>
Just give me a big ol' fat girl and let me be happy.
>>
>>7411583
WHAAATTT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?
>>
>>7412242
Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to...
>>
>>7411348
Eat whatever the fuck you want. You just grew a fuckin human and splatted it out your lady bits. You get whatever the fuck you want after that bs. You want the double cheeseburger with a side of fried chicken onion rings a milkshake and fries? You enjoy. Anyone calls you fat, you sock 'em in the mouth and blame the hormones, then continue to eat your 'fuck you I splatted out a baby' meal while they snivel on the ground like the lil pantywaist they are.
>>
>>7411821
Its asian thing. We had eel porridge.
>>
>>7411366
She didn't even say she was a girl, dickhead.
>>
File: Only one other possibility.jpg (192 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Only one other possibility.jpg
192 KB, 658x370
>>7412490
Cood be da govanah
>>
what did your mom eat when she was pregnant with you?
mine had orange soda and combos all the time
>>
File: 1456313258534.jpg (458 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1456313258534.jpg
458 KB, 2048x2048
>>7411820
>you will literally never, ever have a girl like that no matter how hard you push away fattie uggos who are actually in your league

C'mon greasebeard, it's time for you to cash in your >tfw no gf
and become that fattie's cuck for her negroid babby. At least she likes processed foods like you do, right?
>>
tits or get the fuck out you unlovable skank.
>>
>>7411583
this evil doesnt belong here
>>
>>7412331
You tell em girl!! Having a baby is definitely the hardest thing ANYONE has EVER done!
>>
>>7412724
(you)
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.